Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digezz

11-05-2012

I play a good amount of Draven with almost 70% win ratio (it's split up between a few different teams). Is he really the worst champion in the league on TT?

edit: He was actually banned in one of my games a few days ago (by other team).

NicknameMy

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
if fed.*

Pretty much saying if Xin Zhao is fed he can 1v3 or even Darius.
Well, but Xin or Darius can get way easier fed than warwick, because they have better ganks. Especially Xin, who has even more earlygame damage than darius and godlike ganks.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digezz View Post
I play a good amount of Draven with almost 70% win ratio (it's split up between a few different teams). Is he really the worst champion in the league on TT?

edit: He was actually banned in one of my games a few days ago (by other team).
I think he's better than other ranged AD's (except for Ezreal due to his mobility, maybe Vayne if Condemn is used properly) in my opinion. I played against BaBeeQ one time, he played as Draven, and although I did beat him late-game, he was a force to be reckoned with up until level 12 or so. The combination of a well executed Bloodrush (movement speed) and a well timed Stand Aside (counters any gap-closer) left him pretty untouchable until I completed a Bilgewater Cutlass. His damage potential is higher single-target than the rest of the ranged ADs earlier on, due to his kit not needing items as much as other Ranged ADs.

His problem is that to do massive damage he needs to stay at max range and catch axes, which is easy versus one opponent, but tough in team fights, which is why he trails off lategame. Early game, Draven can easily destroy most bruisers and other Ranged ADs like Corki/Vayne/Graves, but late-game, Vayne and Graves offer more utility or AoE damage than Draven. I'd imagine it comes down to team composition primarily, Draven couldn't survive vs a team with more than 2 gap closers, where as Ezreal or Vayne could.

Digezz

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
I think he's better than other ranged AD's (except for Ezreal due to his mobility, maybe Vayne if Condemn is used properly) in my opinion. I played against BaBeeQ one time, he played as Draven, and although I did beat him late-game, he was a force to be reckoned with up until level 12 or so. The combination of a well executed Bloodrush (movement speed) and a well timed Stand Aside (counters any gap-closer) left him pretty untouchable until I completed a Bilgewater Cutlass. His damage potential is higher single-target than the rest of the ranged ADs earlier on, due to his kit not needing items as much as other Ranged ADs.

His problem is that to do massive damage he needs to stay at max range and catch axes, which is easy versus one opponent, but tough in team fights, which is why he trails off lategame. Early game, Draven can easily destroy most bruisers and other Ranged ADs like Corki/Vayne/Graves, but late-game, Vayne and Graves offer more utility or AoE damage than Draven. I'd imagine it comes down to team composition primarily, Draven couldn't survive vs a team with more than 2 gap closers, where as Ezreal or Vayne could.
Very nice explanation. Just dont forget about the AoE damage and runner finishing that comes from his ult.

YoGurt8

11-05-2012

3 things

I really think trundle has some serious potential on this map with certain comps as a jungler, although his level 1 isn't incredible, his kit is very stronk.

I feel like if the team knows what they are doing and builds around teemo he can be god tier by himself with any 2 random champs supporting him your tier position is probably correct.

Chogath has to be tier god or at least very close to it, he has the best level 1 out of any champ in the game I think, that aoe knockup is so good, his jungle is very safe and fast, silencing a whole team can be devastating, hes super tanky, and a true damage ult to burst someone down. I think he's at the very least equal to rumble in terms of usefulness, maybe not overall damage, but then again he is a jungler and rumble is a laner most of the time so they belong in different categories.

Also, theres a huge amount of dodging going on platinum+ in 3s, how do you feel about this? so many ***** teams that just quit if they dont get what they want...

Red Aka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Hey Sam,

How would you build Dr. Mundo in the new TT? Overlord's Bloodmail doesn't seem like a decent item to get on him. What would be a decent build order starting out with jungle Mundo here?

Mich567

11-05-2012

I play Jax and Lee Sin ftw ...
(Check my match history other than the Riven bot matches...).

Mejai

11-05-2012

Sam, what are some basic mechanics and tricks that I should know for 1500+ TT?

Soulsinge

11-05-2012

The problem with Udyr is that he can be kited to hell and back. This is a problem he has as a champion though, and that's well known. Against a team that has strong, consistent slows (Mundo cleavers, Ashe frosted arrows + volley, etc.) you won't be able to do a damn thing if they see you coming. This isn't a problem that junglers with a gap closer face, such as Maokai. That's really Udyr's only weakness and what prevents him from being stupidly broken.

xxxBRAWNxxx

11-05-2012

bring back the old TT and make the new TT its own map. Please do this for so many reasons. New TT is faster but it has almost no lane game with such high gank potential. This makes US SAD.