Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Direwolfzs

10-31-2012

How would you build jungle Shyvana on the new ttl? rune suggestions?

Tortferngatr

10-31-2012

Think you could review Karthus? He DOES have the ability to poke with BFT, he benefits greatly from Witchcap, and he has a slow/mega vision/chokepoint maker to make it even easier for Darius to get dunks. Any comments?

Arathius

10-31-2012

Recently I have been using Maokai quite a bit on TT and doing fairly well. Have you tried Maokai lately and is he perhaps a little too low at Tier 3? (On the other hand I have been playing with a Jarvan and it may just be that we synergize really well.)

Dragon4Athene

10-31-2012

teemo in top tier

Horcrux

10-31-2012

I agree with the guy above me. I have been using Maokai to great success with a number of different champs. I think he is Tier 2 at the lowest. He can jungle very effectively or fill other roles.

chaser676

10-31-2012

I've watched mao absolutely roll games... why isn't he ranked higher?

Apoptosine

11-01-2012

it's not probably going to be a secret for too long because of all the pwnage I've been doing, at least I figure according to my own overinflated exuberance... but

I don't see how any other AP on TT can top Fiddle. maybe it's just me but it seems he has all the right tools for most match ups to deliver the Ap damage in all the right places.

To me he's the AP king of TT. If I could try and capture all of it into one solid statement it's that his situational reversing ability in 3 v 3 is incredible and it even starts with level 1 team fights, where his crows decimate.

Additionally he can start jungling at level 2 with decent clearing time. After fights he can stay on lane with ease ,healing right back up.

I thumbs upped your list because it takes effort, but I personally don't like using any of the terms from rift to describe any role in TT. To me TT is a 3 v 3 map where the lanes are only incidentally required for an objective. CSing is for the foolish, and it's all about pushing, pressure and controlling your half of the map, minimum--and preferably theirs whenever you need to flip the altar, or gank.

To me all 3 team mates are the same role, and it's about controlling and dominating the map. Kills come with the territory and free farming/pushing from that effort.

Anyhow, that's my 2 cents for Fiddle's schtick

Dragon4Athene

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosine View Post
I thumbs upped your list because it takes effort, but I personally don't like using any of the terms from rift to describe any role in TT. To me TT is a 3 v 3 map where the lanes are only incidentally required for an objective. CSing is for the foolish, and it's all about pushing, pressure and controlling your half of the map, minimum--and preferably theirs whenever you need to flip the altar, or gank.

To me all 3 team mates are the same role, and it's about controlling and dominating the map. Kills come with the territory and free farming/pushing from that effort.

Anyhow, that's my 2 cents for Fiddle's schtick
You still need a team capable of team fighting therefor you wouldnt want all squishies or all ap or all ad or all tanks.

strajan

11-01-2012

Hey Sam

Can you tell me any good setups to play with:

Zyra/Ahri/Rumble/Chogath

Thanks!

Carunei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

@Sam

Vayne?

Ive been running her with a lulu support and so far haven't ran into any problems as long as we stall it out til i get that new sword and phantom dancer.
this is around 1500 so far not sure if it gets a lot harder