Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Most bruisers do have some kind of dash or CC reduction (even immunity in olafs case) or both.

Sam

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkitten View Post
darius is above god tier while his brother is 4th tier -_-

His brother mechanic skills are far too hard to be used in TT.

Sam

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiTwo View Post
I did not approve of this when I first seen it since the Shadow Ilse patch. I play Kha'Zix quite a bit on the Twisted Treeline and he does very well. SO I looked and just felt disappointed that he wasn't as High as he should be on the list, Tier 1 not God. But came today, seen it changed, and now agree enough ^_^

BTW, is Darius really in his own Tier? xD

Khazik was tier god and switched around, but i feel like he is really strong and would still be till they nerf it.

Darius is op, dunk dunk dunk!

Sam

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaverSlayer DJ View Post
No, I didn't go through 100+ pages looking for a reason, but how the hell is Viktor on the lowest part of the Tier? He's not UNGODLY OVERPOWERED like Jax or Olaf on 3v3, but he is -really- good, still. Enclosed spaces let him land his laser on 2-3 enemy champs at a time, not to mention Gravity Field or Chaos Storm. Build Blackfire Torch and Death Augment...yeah.

And yes, Darius is his own tier.
Even in 5v5.

Viktor sucks. I don't know what else to say about it. Until he gets buffed or something with his barrier, he'll always suck. His AP ratios sucks too.

Sam

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaverSlayer DJ View Post
If you can't land your stun as Viktor you're doing it wrong.

Than probably 99% of ppl do that haha. So I don't think its the whole land your stun is doing it wrong. more like it's just not right.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Viktor sucks. I don't know what else to say about it. Until he gets buffed or something with his barrier, he'll always suck. His AP ratios sucks too.
What happened to the accent over your name? D:

Sam

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
What happened to the accent over your name? D:

I've been blessed even a more higher stage. Not no angel anymore!

Restiur1

10-31-2012

Do you like the new map ? and whats your opinion about Elise , why in the last tier ?

Sam

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restiur1 View Post
Do you like the new map ? and whats your opinion about Elise , why in the last tier ?

map is more balanced and fun, but i don't know much about elise so I don't know where to put her. :P

Batman Bot

10-31-2012

I'm glad to see J4 rise but how do you deal with his early game mana issues? Also do you run 21\9 or 9\21 for masteries?