Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

darius is above god tier while his brother is 4th tier -_-

YukiTwo

10-31-2012

I did not approve of this when I first seen it since the Shadow Ilse patch. I play Kha'Zix quite a bit on the Twisted Treeline and he does very well. SO I looked and just felt disappointed that he wasn't as High as he should be on the list, Tier 1 not God. But came today, seen it changed, and now agree enough ^_^

BTW, is Darius really in his own Tier? xD

Gainer Sanga

10-31-2012

No, I didn't go through 100+ pages looking for a reason, but how the hell is Viktor on the lowest part of the Tier? He's not UNGODLY OVERPOWERED like Jax or Olaf on 3v3, but he is -really- good, still. Enclosed spaces let him land his laser on 2-3 enemy champs at a time, not to mention Gravity Field or Chaos Storm. Build Blackfire Torch and Death Augment...yeah.

And yes, Darius is his own tier.
Even in 5v5.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaverSlayer DJ View Post
No, I didn't go through 100+ pages looking for a reason, but how the hell is Viktor on the lowest part of the Tier? He's not UNGODLY OVERPOWERED like Jax or Olaf on 3v3, but he is -really- good, still. Enclosed spaces let him land his laser on 2-3 enemy champs at a time, not to mention Gravity Field or Chaos Storm. Build Blackfire Torch and Death Augment...yeah.

Even in 5v5.
Lack of escape, unreliable stun and squishiness makes him likely to get jumped on and killed. Most other APs can stop someone if they get jumped on or use an escape but he kinda can't

Gainer Sanga

10-31-2012

If you can't land your stun as Viktor you're doing it wrong.

YukiTwo

10-31-2012

Quote:
Even in 5v5.
I know Darius is good, I played him almost exclusively when he was released then his brother. So, I know how strong he is but once people learned how to counter him, he lost his, lets call it, Rengar status. xD Now he is more viable again? I know he is strong but he wasn't above god just a few months ago but he's back there again?

OnlyBotLane

10-31-2012

Well he was God at least on Sams list before the rework.

Gainer Sanga

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiTwo View Post
I know Darius is good, I played him almost exclusively when he was released then his brother. So, I know how strong he is but once people learned how to counter him, he lost his, lets call it, Rengar status. xD Now he is more viable again? I know he is strong but he wasn't above god just a few months ago but he's back there again?
Umm...Darius is unbalanced. There's no two ways about it. Bleed Ignite is an instantaneous first blood or will make them flash. So he's got the DoTs of some casters. Even building sheer tank he deals damage--much like Olaf, for example. His ulti is legitimately Cho'Gath's in terms of damage but he can spam it if he lands the kill. I've seen multiple Darius...es be 0-0-0 at the end of lane phrase but come the teamfight phase they immediately get fed.

Darius just wasn't nerfed as much as he needed to be. If you make a champion who's entire purpose is to get ALL the kills, no **** it's going to be overpowered just by virtue of always being fed in every game they play unless the player is just BAD.

The only halfway decent counters to Darius are Teemo and to a better extent Kayle. So out of about 105~ champions, 2 counter him.
Balance!

OnlyBotLane

10-31-2012

Quote:
If you can't land your stun as Viktor you're doing it wrong.
And if i flash it or dash out of it and kill you? Sure you can land it but it is also easy to get out of.

Gainer Sanga

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
And if i flash it or dash out of it and kill you? Sure you can land it but it is also easy to get out of.

If you flashed just to get out of it that's something completely different...otherwise, there're a TON of chokepoints, so unless you have your flash up or a dash of some sort (which most bruisers...don't, which is mainly what's in TT), I can run through there with the Field up and you'd have to go through it or flash to get to me.

Not to mention, unless you're playing a super-tanky-bruiser like Olaf or some such, Viktor's best defense in a 1v1 is to just burst them down. Srs.

I will concede it works better if you have someone tanky with you to stay between you and the enemy--I tend to Queue with someone who mains OP-as-****-Darius. But then, on TT, everyone is tanky. Works out.