Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KSG Goldberg

10-30-2012

cho and teemo belong in god/t1. Cho with his crazy tankiness, great team control and true damage as well as lane sustain. Teemo becuz well... wards... wards everywhere.

TheM0ve

10-30-2012

Teemo is not goign to win any games. He feds to easy.

MarsCollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
I thought the same thing. I was talking about it with a friend of mine. We can't test anything though because he can only play shaco at 2k level. Every other champ he plays like 1300 lol.

Thanks for the response.
I know this is offtopic but what is your friend's in-game name? I like to lolking/spectate -stalk- high elo Shaco players :3

Specially in new TT!

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsCollective View Post
I know this is offtopic but what is your friend's in-game name? I like to lolking/spectate -stalk- high elo Shaco players :3

Specially in new TT!
Idk what acc he mostly plays on but iShivu and bottomset are what I mostly see him playing on now..

Iron Curtain

10-30-2012

Nice list thanks!

ArthePyrko

10-30-2012

Okey... Darius is OP like hell... Riot not made him to TT, and they just didnt considered that how OP he could be on TT. Thx Riot... now i cant play a good normal game, becouse everyone plays with darius, and late game 3 enemy not enough to kill him (and his teammates). I cant understand why Riot not nerfing him. Hes tanky, and has great dmg output.
Well... this list seems good...

OnlyBotLane

10-30-2012

Sam is just lieing about darius to get other teams to play him so he can get easy wins in ranked.

MarsCollective

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Idk what acc he mostly plays on but iShivu and bottomset are what I mostly see him playing on now..
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthe Pyrko View Post
Okey... Darius is OP like hell... Riot not made him to TT, and they just didnt considered that how OP he could be on TT. Thx Riot... now i cant play a good normal game, becouse everyone plays with darius, and late game 3 enemy not enough to kill him (and his teammates). I cant understand why Riot not nerfing him. Hes tanky, and has great dmg output.
Well... this list seems good...
Same here. Ive seriously not seen 1 single blind pick game where Darius is not part of either team.

More often than not, the team with Darius wins and Darius carried (ofc) lol.

Sam, I know its silly to ask this considering Darius is tier beyond God, but any idea how to stop him?

His laning is crazy, his ganking and counterganking is crazy, his teamfighting is crazy.

Usually bad Darius players are easy to handle but when a good one comes its pretty much gg. Cant even camp his lane without him pretty much double killing us, and exhaust doesnt reduce his ult's damage either.

Maybe running full kite comps or something?

NauticalNinja21

10-31-2012

Put in fizz!![/QUOTE]

Fizz is right where he should be. Yes he is extremely powerful, but this list also takes into account the amount that they are used. I play Fizz most of the time on this map, but I almost never ever see another Fizz playing. That is why he isn't in god or tier 1.

FearAzrael

10-31-2012

Cait and Draven at tier 4? I don't play ADC but this seems wrong.