Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurstDamage

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
First of all, Bruisers would always dominate. Some champions have been moved around, for instance Rumble switched with Katarina. Just a lot of stuff are being moved around atm, because of their momentum they bring toward the game, most of them are coming through very high burst now.

Champions that can be blink are still fairly good, I don't understand the whole thing about they lose some sort of effect or advantage, they still have a blink effect,they can still use the speed shrine than blink in for a kill, rather than blink over walls. Blink hasn't lost any effect in my opinion.

There are going to be some changes, atm I'm still reworking everything.

Squishies are more to watch out for now, but doesn't mean they should be bring down tier. Your jungler should be a walking ward constantly in the middle area. The concept of protect your damage output still applies. And jungling is more essential if you want a free walking ward. Hope that clarify some info.
excellent feed back thanks

DrX6x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-29-2012

Didn't read the whole thread but from games on pbe and games on live Im finding nids great on this map cover map in traps check easy long rang spears out of jungle area for insane poke check lots of bush to trigger passive check

Lolki

10-29-2012

I have had excellent success with Zyra. She farms so well that I can usually get a 1,000 gold and a level or 2 advantage over my whole team. Her range allows her to farm and push while reducing the chance of getting ganked because she can always fall back while her plants kill minions for her. In new Twisted Treeline I have won about 80% of my games with her.

Haeval

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolki View Post
I have had excellent success with Zyra. She farms so well that I can usually get a 1,000 gold and a level or 2 advantage over my whole team. Her range allows her to farm and push while reducing the chance of getting ganked because she can always fall back while her plants kill minions for her. In new Twisted Treeline I have won about 80% of my games with her.
and your team comps were....?

Sam

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeval View Post
When you have zyra, you can go for a very strong bruiser line-up to help zyra from gap-closers.

Here is a comp I use with Zyra :

Zyra - Bot Lane
Shyvana - Jungle
Jarvan - Top Lane

This allows a lot of protection for zyra because she is really squishy and shyvana can knock them back, as well Jarvan Q,E combo, R. for the CC.

Sam

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolki View Post

Her armor is very weak you got to think about that. I understand that her range allows her to farm, but pushing far still make you gankable.

But congrats though, 80% is a high percentage win rate gj

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Have you had time to try out strong tanky supportive champs in jungle eg. nunu, malphite etc with an AD carry in lane?

Sam

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Have you had time to try out strong tanky supportive champs in jungle eg. nunu, malphite etc with an AD carry in lane?

I've seen it done, but only way that an AD carry/ supportive jungle can work is if AD carry plays their role completely correct. As in kiting very skillfully, high mechanics on lasthitting and trading blows with other champions. And in a competitive scene I feel if they run 2 bruisers/ap and play their roles completely correct the AD carry would be easily taken down. So having the AD carry/support jungle role is a very difficult way to win games. I prefer just keep the support in lane with your AD carry and just push it hard on the bruiser. But that's just my opinion.

OnlyBotLane

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I've seen it done, but only way that an AD carry/ supportive jungle can work is if AD carry plays their role completely correct. As in kiting very skillfully, high mechanics on lasthitting and trading blows with other champions. And in a competitive scene I feel if they run 2 bruisers/ap and play their roles completely correct the AD carry would be easily taken down. So having the AD carry/support jungle role is a very difficult way to win games. I prefer just keep the support in lane with your AD carry and just push it hard on the bruiser. But that's just my opinion.
I thought the same thing. I was talking about it with a friend of mine. We can't test anything though because he can only play shaco at 2k level. Every other champ he plays like 1300 lol.

Thanks for the response.

Lolki

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeval View Post
It was a lot of games with all sorts of team comps, but the most success I have had was running with a friend who played Malphite. The third person changed around since we were randomly qing.

Sam is right that Zyra needs that protection from gap closers, especially in early game. If I know I am going against that type of champion I save my vine stun during a fight until I need it to defend myself or stop escapes and secure kills. The double ult with Malphite is fantastic though. I drop my ult, Malp ults in, double knock up keeps their whole team out of play for 4-5 seconds.