Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slifar

10-29-2012

Singed.... is... God tier? I mean, it could just be that my teams tend to counter him, but... He just doesn't do much. If he split pushes, you eat his team in a 3v2 and then have one guy defend the turret while you push. If he's in a teamfight you just use gapclosers and beat up his team.

Don't get me wrong, he's still useful, he's good for locking down someone out of place so your team can kill them, and he's nigh-impossible to push off a turret and thus can greatly slow down or even stop a push on his own, but with the super prevalence of gap closers and high mobility it just makes him feel underwhelming.

Perhaps it's because people are still in the whole "tank bruiser/assassin carry" teamcomp mindset? I dunno, that would be silly considering how strong assassins are here, which is only shadowed by how strong the tanky burst champs like Jax, Olaf, and Tryndamere (later on) are. (As in, they be OP here lol)

In fact, a lot of your list makes me think you don't fully comprehend just how stupid strong sustain is here. Anyone with decent inbuilt sustain is almost garunteed to beat those people who don't, unless you catch them alone (which is bad play, so it's a moot point). Heck, even a high affinity for lifesteal makes a huge difference, though you need some tank to back it up (Carries get instagibbed)

Sam

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJR View Post
I think Mundo can build into almost invincible mode if built correctly...

How?

Sam

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurstDamage View Post
Sam, with the gold increased in the beginning and through the entirety of the game do you feel that more champs are now Viable on TT? and that some moved up the list due to increase in game length and gold earned?. Personally i think champs that could blink got knocked down a notch and many champs on your lower tiers moved up a bit, Resource-less and bruiser is still king but there is less separation now and your list while still very accurate its less defined between tiers. I'm very curious to see if you make any major moves here. Does lack of wards make Squishy's that were godlike like Cassiopeia harder to protect?

First of all, Bruisers would always dominate. Some champions have been moved around, for instance Rumble switched with Katarina. Just a lot of stuff are being moved around atm, because of their momentum they bring toward the game, most of them are coming through very high burst now.

Champions that can be blink are still fairly good, I don't understand the whole thing about they lose some sort of effect or advantage, they still have a blink effect,they can still use the speed shrine than blink in for a kill, rather than blink over walls. Blink hasn't lost any effect in my opinion.

There are going to be some changes, atm I'm still reworking everything.

Squishies are more to watch out for now, but doesn't mean they should be bring down tier. Your jungler should be a walking ward constantly in the middle area. The concept of protect your damage output still applies. And jungling is more essential if you want a free walking ward. Hope that clarify some info.

Sam

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slifar View Post
Singed.... is... God tier? I mean, it could just be that my teams tend to counter him, but... He just doesn't do much. If he split pushes, you eat his team in a 3v2 and then have one guy defend the turret while you push. If he's in a teamfight you just use gapclosers and beat up his team.

Don't get me wrong, he's still useful, he's good for locking down someone out of place so your team can kill them, and he's nigh-impossible to push off a turret and thus can greatly slow down or even stop a push on his own, but with the super prevalence of gap closers and high mobility it just makes him feel underwhelming.

Perhaps it's because people are still in the whole "tank bruiser/assassin carry" teamcomp mindset? I dunno, that would be silly considering how strong assassins are here, which is only shadowed by how strong the tanky burst champs like Jax, Olaf, and Tryndamere (later on) are. (As in, they be OP here lol)

In fact, a lot of your list makes me think you don't fully comprehend just how stupid strong sustain is here. Anyone with decent inbuilt sustain is almost garunteed to beat those people who don't, unless you catch them alone (which is bad play, so it's a moot point). Heck, even a high affinity for lifesteal makes a huge difference, though you need some tank to back it up (Carries get instagibbed)
In fact, a lot of your list makes me think you don't fully comprehend just how stupid strong sustain is here.

Mhm, I think I have a clear understanding of what sustain is and how well it does in TT. There is actually more, bursting champions are actually a lot better as well. You don't just sustain to win, you sustain while bursting is the key to winning games. That's why most of the champions I put in the high tiers have both of those.

Heck, even a high affinity for lifesteal makes a huge difference, though you need some tank to back it up

High lifesteal? That's a terrible build. No resistances and building high lifesteal is how you lose games. You need to have some sort of resistance to win fights. Building full lifesteal is just how to lose games.

Singed.... is... God tier?

He is even better than before with the starting gold. He can easily rush RoA or Black Torch now. And how does your team counter him? give me your counter picks. Singed is actually has a lot of "sustain", if you never seen him click R before.

TrueRocknRolla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

imo wu should be higher his escape and ult are very good

mastersmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Amumu needs more credit, hes pretty much the best tank IMO (especially against singed. Mumu's aoe hits for %hp so it almost always does more to singed than the posion does to Mumu, making him one of the only heros who can chase singed effectively.) Other than that fizz is much much better than gragas, burstyness mobility everything.

SylianEUW

10-29-2012

How good do you think Irelia and Lulu are after the TT remake? How do you recommend building them?

OSAMA BlN LADEN

Master Recruiter

10-29-2012

i know youve probably answered this already, but why wouldnt teemo be God tier? since the map is much smaller, it is even easier to hit shrooms, and they also act as wards for him the team.

SoulxPrayer

10-29-2012

Why is swain tier 3? I find playing against swain for bothersome due to his high damage output as well as sustain.

DragonEpico

10-29-2012

I think you understimate Tristana a lot. Her escape is pretty good which is really important in a map of bruisers, and her ult is great for splitting enemy teams since removing one people from a team fight hurts a lot.

Also, you can actually play her as a jungler with lantern, because of her AS steroid and her E passive.

She does need a team comp, so I would place her at Tier 2