Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDmac View Post
Hey sam. If you ever read this, Why is karthus so low? Ive been playing him lately in the new map..And hes fantastic. Consistent damage aoe damage. Also the wall is really benificial to EVERYONE. And if you position yourself right you can pretty much block off an escape if you end up dying. I play with defensive masteries so its not like im super squishy early. Anyways i was just wondering why hes so low.

Edit: Been testing out revive karth. It has won pretty much every game.

Go in balls heavy, do mass amounts of aoe damage. Die, do more damage. Revive with the speed boost your bound to catch up to them. Do more damage/kill them. They somehow get away? ult kill them. On top of that you have like 3100 hp with the revive buff.

Karthas is really slow his damage isn't that consistent as you said He needs to land a lot of his Q's and his mana is very demanding so its really hard. Plus once you kill him you can just walk or disengage from his corpse.

Sam

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by viro101 View Post
heim is bad pick?

heim is actually not good of a pick, I mean he may have his place somewhere but just his lane is terrible if you get ganked and blow flash, next gank you are a goner :P

Sam

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
Where's our update sam?

Our gg

TheM0ve

10-29-2012

This list is really bad.

Sam

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheM0ve View Post
This list is really bad.

Sorry, I know.

Jazman84

10-29-2012

Why isn't Irelia higher on the list?

She deals good damage of all types, good sustain, decent CC and gets 65% tenacity with Merc Treads and Juggernaut. She can also farm under her tower very well with Q refresh.

Sam

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazman84 View Post
Why isn't Irelia higher on the list?

She deals good damage of all types, good sustain, decent CC and gets 65% tenacity with Merc Treads and Juggernaut. She can also farm under her tower very well with Q refresh.

One of the problems with irelia is her early game is really terrible. I'll look more into it. But her early game is really bad, it's just like garen, well actually the opposite. Garen does really good early game, but somehow does terrible late game. Irelia does really terrible early game, but does really good late game. I'll see into it thanks for the input; )

DoubleJR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

I think Mundo can build into almost invincible mode if built correctly...

BurstDamage

10-29-2012

Sam, with the gold increased in the beginning and through the entirety of the game do you feel that more champs are now Viable on TT? and that some moved up the list due to increase in game length and gold earned?. Personally i think champs that could blink got knocked down a notch and many champs on your lower tiers moved up a bit, Resource-less and bruiser is still king but there is less separation now and your list while still very accurate its less defined between tiers. I'm very curious to see if you make any major moves here. Does lack of wards make Squishy's that were godlike like Cassiopeia harder to protect?

Girafossauro

10-29-2012

Hey Sam hows it going?

So i have always felt that Amumu should be a little higher on the tier list. I use to play mainly on the old Twisted Treeline and I have comparatively done much better with Amumu than with all other champs I play with. Well i'm just an OK player, maybe a little less than OK, i use to win around maybe 55% of my games. by i always noticed that if my team managed to reach mid game relatively even matched that Amumu became very overwhelming and if we got to late game he was just a beast! i used to joke a lot about a "point of no return" for the other team, if we were still "in the game" once a started building my AP items (i always built tankyness first) it was game over for them lol. Anyway, past this point my winning percentage was much higher, so maybe its just about the right team comp plus Amumu.

Now that I`m playing only on the new twisted treeline things have changed a lot! I'm still that OK player from before but now i'm winning 80% of my games no matter what!! Wow! I always build now the new Black Torch item replacing one of the tanky or AP items depending on the course of the match, but aside from that i'm just playing as always. I doesn't matter if my team starts snowballing or starts behind, we usually win (mainly solo queuing in normals). I even think that Amumu is the freaking snowball stopper since we've trailed so many times and ended up winning. When i say trailing i mean losing bad like 0 - 8, 3 - 13, 1 - 9, 8 - 20 just to mention some that i remember. I'm so confident now with Amumu that when someone wants to surrender i just say "don't worry, we can win this" and i'm right very more often than not.

In short, i just feel that Amumu after a certain point in the game just doesn't care who you are even Darius or Teemo or any other OP champ, he just makes his way to victory period.

TL;DR: Amumu tier god?