Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewizel View Post
I see in Tier 2 you have Shaco there as a AP Carry and no where on the list is there a DPS Shaco. Just thought id bring it to your attention ^^
the first shaco I ever saw on the new TT was an AP shaco

BigDmac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
I feel that shen was always tier god, but I never put it up. I had to test him out over and over again. But now I know he's really strong indeed. His lane presence is so strong. His ulti gives a free 300-600 shield. And the taunt is literally gamechanging. Also the Q actually hits really hard.
On top of that the "heal" from his Q is also really nice

Sam

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton867 View Post
I don't see diana anywhere in the tier list for junglers, but I feel like she is one of the top junglers in the new map. her clear time is ridiculously fast after about level 5 or 6 and has enough damage and tankiness because of her shield to help in team fights. I would greatly appreciate it if you could try her out.
But what about her pre-6 ganks what does it bring? Doesn't have any sort of engagement into the gank.

itswong

10-27-2012

Is it possible to create a new thread its easier to read the comments about the new TT instead of 100 pages of outdated information? I'm sure it will get popularity, and we can try get some red posts on it so it has some visibility.

Colton867

10-27-2012

Quote:
But what about her pre-6 ganks what does it bring? Doesn't have any sort of engagement into the gank.
most of the time i just walk around and come from behind them since it's so easy to just walk around on this map, then just start attacking and when they run pull them back. I believe counter jungling is also a main reason to play her.

BigDmac

Recruiter

10-27-2012

Hey sam. If you ever read this, Why is karthus so low? Ive been playing him lately in the new map..And hes fantastic. Consistent damage aoe damage. Also the wall is really benificial to EVERYONE. And if you position yourself right you can pretty much block off an escape if you end up dying. I play with defensive masteries so its not like im super squishy early. Anyways i was just wondering why hes so low.

Edit: Been testing out revive karth. It has won pretty much every game.

Go in balls heavy, do mass amounts of aoe damage. Die, do more damage. Revive with the speed boost your bound to catch up to them. Do more damage/kill them. They somehow get away? ult kill them. On top of that you have like 3100 hp with the revive buff.

MeisterJB

10-28-2012

jax + jayce + singed = mobility + damage + ad, ap dps + cc = gg?

Sam

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterJB View Post
jax + jayce + singed = mobility + damage + ad, ap dps + cc = gg?

What' the chances you get those? haha Or actually get all 3.

viro101

10-28-2012

heim is bad pick?

WillWW

10-28-2012

Quote:
I agree with him, she does have a very fast clear time. And she can pre6 gank. Ive been doing it quite a but since new tt cane out. Just carry flash, and theres you pre6 engagement.