[Story] League of Discord by Ghosted Note (Crossover, Adventure)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stofen

12-06-2011

(Reposted from the Lore Forums)
Good morrow fellow summoners I come before you to present a tale unheard of until recent years. Come forth and hear the tale of when Ryze, Nasus, Ezreal, Riven, Swain, and Singed were transported to Equestria. As told by Summoner FreshPerspective (Ghosted Note)
PS Currently at 11 chapters so it is a sizable read.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/story-league-of-discord.html

FreshPerspective

12-08-2011

Yup yup.
For those who like pony and LoL, this is a thing that you should look at, although i'd prefer that you'd look at it even if you're unfamiliar with the joys of pony, or if you want what is(i hope) a decent read for those long days of boredom. For those who are interested, it updates every week(usually, anyway. i gotta admit chapter 11 took a little longer). Constructive criticism is always welcome, and i'll do my best to answer questions without being spoilerific.

Lighthouse Rob

12-09-2011

This is actually a pretty good read. Couple of grammar and spelling mistakes here and there, but nothing that can't be overlooked. How often are you updating this?

Keep up the good work.

FreshPerspective

12-09-2011

Unfortunately, i can't catch quite every mistake i make, and consistent prereaders are a thing of myth it seems. Anyway, as i mentioned, it usually updates every week, with chapter 11 being delayed a week due to wrestling with a bit of writer's block, but i'm back on schedule now.

Stofen

01-08-2012

Good news everypony, I've just made a cameo!

Oh and the story has reached 15 chapters, so get to reading!

FiM DitzyDoo

01-13-2012

Hmm, just read though it. Didn't knew you had a thread here, maybe it should be added to EqD?
Anyway, I'm horrible at constructive critisism, so I just say I like it. Much. Looking forward to the next part in Runeterra.