Mechanics Preview - Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EtherMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Kumiho sounded so much better =(

Gralie

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrippLeDeJonny View Post
Sounds like akali... I was hoping for a support...
from the sneak peek, u know she was going to be an AP carry... and more like kass and lb than akali. i hear her ult is ez's e, since its just ezreal reusing his champ design for her ult and well... its ezreal that design her so..yea she is going to op until they nerf her until she is at ez's level.

ToadKillerDog7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Been looking forward to her since the initial sneak peek. She's beautiful. My absolute favorite female champion design by far. Hope she has good skins too! But this is a champ that even if I don't like the skins, I'll be happy with her default too.

My only complaint, like some other players is that the name "Kamiho" sounded so much better than Ahri...which sounds kinda lame. However, a two syllable name is more common to a three syllable one in Japanese culture. (Which I'm assuming she's based around, considering the Nine-tailed fox is a Japanese legend/folktale.)

Caliphate

12-06-2011

Hmm. I'm sensing familiarity in the force.

Ire Researcher

12-06-2011

YES. YES FINALLY.

I saved my RP for this... You tried to get me with the bear. and the fish-thing. and Xerath...

but I didn't buy them. No, I saved my points for this... the Kumiho.

ionut12

12-06-2011

Oh mai gawwwd

UltimateFries

12-06-2011

Move over Sona! there's a new pair of BOOBS in town

Sielko

Recruiter

12-06-2011

We need 4 bans in ranked now

D:

Serius: Sweeet

kelvinsu

12-06-2011

Lol seduction

Enigmers

12-06-2011

She sounds like someone totally not my style at all but fun to play anyway. Probably not an insta-buy, but I'll try her on her first free-week for sure.