Fellow Touhous Unite!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazrin1123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2011

lol brings back memorys


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazrin1123 View Post
lol brings back memorys
Oh look a mouse!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazrin1123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K°npaku Y°umu View Post
Oh look a mouse!
A Mouse WHERE!?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazrin1123 View Post
A Mouse WHERE!?
Right there! In your basket! It's so cute!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Why am i 2 pages in and seeing "anime" so much when Touhou doesn't have one? (officially)

it's a game.

Also
Orianna = Alice, the doll puppeteer
Youmi's Ghostblade = Youmu Konpaku, the ghostly gardener
Wriggles Lantern = Wriggle Nightbug, A Bug of Light Wriggling in the Dark
Lux's ult = MASTER SPARK! (Marisa Kirisame, The Ordinary Witch)
Zhonya's Hourglass = Sakuya Izayoi,the elegant maid's watch
And i want a Patchouli Knowledge

Also,apparently Xyperous's next champ is codenamed Komachi. I'm hoping it's touhou related.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matryana

Senior Member

12-06-2011

I still like to play Lotus Land Story every now and then(old school ftw)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
Why am i 2 pages in and seeing "anime" so much when Touhou doesn't have one? (officially)

it's a game.

Also
Orianna = Alice, the doll puppeteer
Youmi's Ghostblade = Youmu Konpaku, the ghostly gardener
Wriggles Lantern = Wriggle Nightbug, A Bug of Light Wriggling in the Dark
Lux's ult = MASTER SPARK! (Marisa Kirisame, The Ordinary Witch)
And i want a Patchouli Knowledge

Also,apparently Xyperous's next champ is codenamed Komachi. I'm hoping it's touhou related.
No, Orianna's ball is based on Myon ._. And you forgot Zhonya's. ._.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K°npaku Y°umu View Post
No, Orianna's ball is based on Myon ._. And you forgot Zhonya's. ._.
I don't really understand how it's based on Myon, possibly because i didn't play PCB.

I don't recall Youmu having the same kinds of positional attacks (she threw Myon around,but thats it)

Alice on the other hand throws her dolls around,and they do positional abilities like Orianna's ball.

So,color me a bit confused o.o

Quote:
And you forgot Zhonya's. ._.
Huh,i didn't know that was Sakuya's ;/

updating.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
I don't really understand how it's based on Myon, possibly because i didn't play PCB.

I don't recall Youmu having the same kinds of positional attacks (she threw Myon around,but thats it)

Alice on the other hand throws her dolls around,and they do positional abilities like Orianna's ball.

So,color me a bit confused o.o
It's how they did it. The ball is an a part of Orianna, just as Myon is a part of Youmu. Youmu just doesn't use Myon to attack, it's her ghost half.

And the Zhonya's isn't well Known as Lunar Pocketwatch, I was told by Shurelia it was originally supposed to be named that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iketsu

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTwo View Post
Why am i 2 pages in and seeing "anime" so much when Touhou doesn't have one? (officially)

it's a game.

Also
Orianna = Alice, the doll puppeteer
Youmi's Ghostblade = Youmu Konpaku, the ghostly gardener
Wriggles Lantern = Wriggle Nightbug, A Bug of Light Wriggling in the Dark
Lux's ult = MASTER SPARK! (Marisa Kirisame, The Ordinary Witch)
And i want a Patchouli Knowledge

Also,apparently Xyperous's next champ is codenamed Komachi. I'm hoping it's touhou related.
What's your source on this? o.o