Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Fellow Touhous Unite!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hytamo

Senior Member

12-06-2011

I love the touhou shooters. I actually have a touhou project shirt I wear as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PianoConspiracy

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Lets put the Touhou References in one place:

Lux is Marisa Kirisame, with her kleptomaniac tendencies (spell thief), her joke (just an ordinary magician) and Master Spark (Finalis Funkeln).
Oriana is Youmuu, with her "ghost half" (the ball).
Wriggles Lantern is a reference to Wriggle Nightbug (or so I assume).
Youmuu's ghostblade... is a reference to Youmuu's sword...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Hytamo:
I love the touhou shooters. I actually have a touhou project shirt I wear as well.


Lucky~~~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Yazuka12:
Lets put the Touhou References in one place:

Lux is Marisa Kirisame, with her kleptomaniac tendencies (spell thief), her joke (just an ordinary magician) and Master Spark (Finalis Funkeln).
Oriana is Youmuu, with her "ghost half" (the ball).
Wriggles Lantern is a reference to Wriggle Nightbug (or so I assume).
Youmuu's ghostblade... is a reference to Youmuu's sword...


You forgot Zhonyas. It was originally supposed to be called Lunar Pocketwatch. And Youmu only has two U's


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lichman

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Well I'm a touhous fan, though it doesn't really go far except the two items and having lux go MASTER SPARK.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anirie

Member

12-06-2011

touhou <3 cirnos perfect math class <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A0Z

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Kønpaku Yøumu:
You forgot Zhonyas. It was originally supposed to be called Lunar Pocketwatch. And Youmu only has two U's

Where'd you hear that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
A0Z:
Where'd you hear that?


Shurelia.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PianoConspiracy

Senior Member

12-06-2011

Quote:
Kønpaku Yøumu:
You forgot Zhonyas. It was originally supposed to be called Lunar Pocketwatch. And Youmu only has two U's


Really?
Niiiiiiceeeeee....

It should have had a grey outline instead of gold then :P.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hytamo

Senior Member

12-06-2011

I only know Marissa though, from the song Marissa stole the precious thing. >_>;;