Fellow Touhous Unite!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jolan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Does this link work? My favourite remix of the Prismriver theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M4VDxoP8pU

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by whattayabrian View Post
phantom ensemble is the best touhou theme ever.

[turley]m9whyiicy5i[/turley]

unfortunately for the hipster in me, i can't not love necrofantasia. It's popular, and, **** it, it should be.

[turley]195xntreomc[/turley]
first music vids <3

Jolan

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lronSheep View Post
Crow's Claw <3

Also I saw some 12.3 pictures :O Any UNL players? Haven't played in a loooong time.
Oh, mememe, but I suck at it. Mostly play Iku for her constant interrupts, Aya for her speed and Suwako for trololololol. That hat is like Sanguine Pool, let me tell you.

Pikku Nino

12-06-2011

Yuyuko es #1
Always butterfly, never die.

lronSheep

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
Oh, mememe, but I suck at it. Mostly play Iku for her constant interrupts, Aya for her speed and Suwako for trololololol. That hat is like Sanguine Pool, let me tell you.
You can do so many silly things with Suwako in that game haha. Youmu all the waaaaay~

Bekkal

12-06-2011

Nothing any of you are saying is making any sense to me.

PianoConspiracy

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
Phantom Ensemble is the best Touhou theme ever.

[turley]M9wHYiicY5I[/turley]

MMmmmm.... Okay, I'll give you that Phantom Ensemble is really good, but quite frankly I'm not about to let go of my love of the stage 5 theme of mountain of faith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JViGj-8dU0

In SWR I used to play Youmu (purely because of her epic spellcards) but I was best at Suika.

Jolan

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lronSheep View Post
You can do so many silly things with Suwako in that game haha. Youmu all the waaaaay~
Youmuu is too kite-able, imo. Pick Talon and just spam Rake, you'll never go OOM. Plus, it bounces. And if you can pull it off, go for the 5-card Shadow Assault.

Konpaku Youmu

12-06-2011

Quote:
Youmuu is too kite-able, imo. Pick Talon and just spam Rake, you'll never go OOM. Plus, it bounces. And if you can pull it off, go for the 5-card Shadow Assault.
Youmu moves at 1/3 + the speed of light. What do you MEAN, kitable?!

lronSheep

12-06-2011

Quote:
Sakuya actually is like, top tier on Japanese websites (not that I care too much haha). We should play sometime.

edit: Got my Senior Member status posting in here 8D