What 3v3 team comp is the hardest?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkeletalArm

12-05-2011

Personally I hate facing teams with Tryn, Annie, and Alistar in them, since it's so easy for me to get knocked into the enemy spawn when I'm winning, and a pain from Annie and Tryn when I'm losing.

magicman77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

cho gath-blitz-vayne

cho just kills the lane and ult can surprise trynd anyday use before he ult and last hit
blitz has best cc in game
vayne will be carryed to be unstoppable

2 nock ups-2 silences-2 move on of positions
i cant see this team losing with good players

D Dragneel

12-06-2011

Janna - Sona - Karma....well i don't know if they are good but me and my friends have won multiple games under 15 minutes with them XD

But for ranked i'd be scared ****less by a Cho'gath, Nasus, and Morgana.... Knock up Stun Whither = gg Ad carry

Valkyrie17

12-06-2011

Kennen-Morgana-Udyr :O

Eacrappies

12-06-2011

My team does pretty well with Fizz, Tryn, and Poppy; but of course, we're in normal games and not 30 yet.

An8therEarth

12-06-2011

i think the best team you could have... would be something along the lines of vayne, yorick, anivia.
right now my friends and i run Riven, Anivia, Warwick, which is pretty incredible. We've beaten teams that have had lee's, and fed lee's at that, as well as gp's, blitzes, trynds, etc. But, i have always felt yorick vayne was the best synergetic team comp in the game, SR or TT, and especially on TT. So really all you need is a strong ad carry, preferably with CC to round out the team, and gg. Yorick harasses in lane with vayne, vayne cs's freely. Your top, either anivia, or kassadin, or fizz, will just hold off top until team fight stage. Then team fight happens, clone the vayne, cc them with yorick slow, have the ap carry do some bursting and dual vaynes take out the rest. I think its pretty op, and plausible to pick as bans will generally be spent on lee sin, singed, trynd etc.

So final answer: Yorick+Vayne and Fizz/Kass/Anivia/Cass

Saint Foxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Lee Sin, Singed and trynd

ಠ_ಠ

Sam

12-06-2011

Skarner, Rammus, Gragas. Ultimate Turtle team. rofl

Sephlrot

12-07-2011

shaco yorick rumble is annoying as f

Clearist

12-07-2011

WW Shaco Rammus

Hardest comp i've faced in TT. Shaco gets red at lvl 2, WW ults + Rammus taunts the highest damage dealer of your team and then the team fight is over. If it's still going on, rammus will just ult everyone to death.