If you have something important scheduled...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaiger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

Don't even sign into League of Legends.

Do not press Play. Do not press 3v3 or 5v5. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

If you know you're about to have to go to school, or work, or take the dogs out during champion selection, close your client. Don't open it again until you can dedicate at least an hour to playing video games.

This includes those riding on the "sorry my mom is calling me for dinner" excuse.

You knew it was coming, you shouldn't have started a game.

Stop it.

Hägen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

+1

Xozzen

07-06-2010

But I want my 200$

HairyDan

07-06-2010

So what you're saying, is that 1 guy just left a game because he had to go do something. And your reflex reaction was to come crying to the forums.

In all honesty, everybody knows that they shouldn't play when they don't have time, but we all try to push our luck, and across my 750-ish games, it's happened to me roughly 7-8 times. Human error is impossible to avoid unless you run each game of LoL like a military operation.

SoloQueueQueue

07-06-2010

I'm a brain and heart surgeon, so my brain and heart surgery schedule can be crazy. So if I only have thirty minutes before my next open brain surgery, I need to get some LoL in. And let me tell you, open braining surgery on somebody isn't good if you're trying to gank Heimerdinger.

Rhynocerous

07-06-2010

Someone quit a game.
I'm going to go complain on the forums.

Zaiger

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyDan View Post
So what you're saying, is that 1 guy just left a game because he had to go do something. And your reflex reaction was to come crying to the forums.

In all honesty, everybody knows that they shouldn't play when they don't have time, but we all try to push our luck, and across my 750-ish games, it's happened to me roughly 7-8 times. Human error is impossible to avoid unless you run each game of LoL like a military operation.

"I have 750-ish games, my counter-QQing matters."

BloodLikeIce

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigeroo View Post
"I have 750-ish games, my counter-QQing matters."
Daaaaaaammnn, valid reason be getting some hatred.

HairyDan

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigeroo View Post
"I have 750-ish games, my counter-*****ing matters."
How the **** is that what I said -.-

What I was implying is that it happens unavoidably to me about once every 100 games, I don't think "Hmm, I have an important social occasion in 15 minutes... LoL TIME!"

And let's face it, you're just QQing about a leaver in a bloviated way. That's why you got so defensive.

BloodLikeIce

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyDan View Post
How the **** is that what I said -.-

What I was implying is that it happens unavoidably to me about once every 100 games, I don't think "Hmm, I have an important social occasion in 15 minutes... LoL TIME!"

And let's face it, you're just QQing about a leaver in a bloviated way. That's why you got so defensive.
Quick, everyone down-vote his post because he makes sense!