Singed skin suggestion - Gingerbread man

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doodookaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

Going along w/ little red ridinghood and grandmother warwick I was thinking that having a gingerbread man singed would be the coolest thing ever. He's a champion that loves to run fast and thats all he needs.

Run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!

mega adhesive is just a big glob of cookie dough... idk about the poison trail but i think singha's suggestion works alright. the sharp sugar crystals in the smoke are what cause the damage heh.

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

Problem is... what would the posion be and what would you do with the giant flask on his back? Nonetheless, good idea.

Chainer

07-06-2010

You just might be delightfully insane.

Singha

07-06-2010

On his back would be a fat roll of uncooked Cookie Dough, and his poison could be the sweet aroma of cookies as he ran away from you (a sorta brown/sparkly smoke).

Isayama

07-06-2010

Glass of milk on the back also could work.

Chainer

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness77 View Post
Glass of milk on the back also could work.
No that would be his slow.

BangWow

07-06-2010

Spells don't usually change; "gentleman" Cho still fires lasers and spikes, not tea or anything.

Cycrum

07-06-2010

i was gonna say cookie jar...but that might make him a cannibal

AstorSapolsky

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangMe View Post
Spells don't usually change; "gentleman" Cho still fires lasers and spikes, not tea or anything.
For Legendary skins they vowed to change at least one thing, be it spells, voiceovers, or whatever. A Singerbread Man would require probably a VO, so I imagine they wouldn't change VO and spells together, but it could work.

Definately nutty idea, however with Lollipoppy I fear this idea may have been left out in the sun for too long. Too much candy is bad for you... although if EVERYBODY gets a candy skin then we could finally have Cavity Creep Malphite.

Mijka

07-06-2010

American football player.

Because every Singed player secretly feels like Forrest Gump

"RUUUUN, FORREST !!!"

/thread