Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, Key binding "normal" cast to Shift + QWER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightcatt

12-05-2011

I use smart cast binded to QWER. However, when trying to bind the "normal" cast to Shift + QWER it always says can not bind. I prefer smart cast in almost all situations. But, there are a few times where I'd like to be able to see the range/aim the skill shot (e.g. trundle piller when coming in for a gank).

Why can't we set the normal cats to Shift + whatever we want?

tl;dr let us bind normal shots with shift

Edit: Please bump for red post!

Ganguester

04-24-2012

bumb

Dr Clueless PhD

04-24-2012

Quote:
1gnotus:
I use smart cast binded to QWER. However, when trying to bind the "normal" cast to Shift + QWER it always says can not bind. I prefer smart cast in almost all situations. But, there are a few times where I'd like to be able to see the range/aim the skill shot (e.g. trundle piller when coming in for a gank).

Why can't we set the normal cats to Shift + whatever we want?

tl;dr let us bind normal shots with shift

Edit: Please bump for red post!

I can tell you why. It's actually quite simple. If you notice, when you have a key bound to normal cast, that key shows up in a little box below the spell icon. So, when it's all bound normally, you have Q-R below the icons. The box can't fit "Shift+Q", so they don't allow it to be an option.