LOL birthday cake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CCPO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

I love making cakes and even more so my boyfriend loves League (it was only natural that for his birthday the cake would be LOL themed). Just thought I would share some pictures of the out come.

His favorite characters are Morgana and Shaco, so I attempted to capture them in a turret dual. Morgana is suppose to be in her "Exiled Morgana" skin (its one of his favorite skins to play in, although many people mistook her as Kayle).

Since we have successfully managed to get most of our family and friends playing, we had a group over and spent the night eating cake and playing LOL. The cake was entirely edible (two 9 x 13s stacked on top of each other so it was actually pretty big) and was all hand crafted (starting from the sketches from screen shots to the completed cake - only bad thing is I nearly missed my genetics class trying to finish it!).

RPGKing4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

Nice. I like what you did there. Cool Shaco.

KTlynn

12-05-2011

Love it!

CCPO

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGKing4 View Post
Nice. I like what you did there. Cool Shaco.
Thank you. The Shaco took a lot of time (especially painting his pants).