Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just Wanna Know...Need an answer and or opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garabidian

07-06-2010

So i guess were coming up into some kind of season 1 or somethin. But what i wanna know is that does this mean that new measure will be taken such as payment per month? I know that HoN ended up doing something like that where they became official and then boom! You had to buy the game. I just hope this isn't the case for our dearly beloved LoL . When i found out i couldnt play HoN in cases where LoL server was down i used that key situated right under the insert button.

Crobot

07-06-2010

No... LoL will always be free to play.

Crobot

07-06-2010

-fail edit

WallaceGrover

07-06-2010

That was beta for HoN, they told you over and over to keep your account you needed to pre-purchase or buy it for $30 once it's released. Don't be such a propaganda mongerer...