A Concerned Summoner, on the Warwick Peace Times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duck King

07-06-2010

I realise that a new week is upon us; a week where our canine, jungling friend, Warwick, will no longer partake in every match, without fail. Now don't get me wrong. We love our friend Warwick, but for many of us it has been a hard... nay, brutal week. But Warwick must understand that it is not because we hate him, no.

After some reflection I have decided to document this thread as a kind act of community service. I feel that it could avert tragedy in future weeks.

First of all, you should identify if there is a Warwick on your opponent's team. Very good! The next step is to memorise these words:

"WHY IS WARWICK NOT IN JUNGLE???/"

Now, when should you offer these gentle, considerate words to our furry friend? Don't scratch your head. I have compiled a list of situations where it may be appropriate. However, you should feel free to add your own.

1) Foremost, Warwick is in a side-lane (or heaven forbid mid, the pour, confused soul).
2) Warwick is crossing river between jungles.
3) Warwick leaves jungle for 2 seconds to gank and is promptly melted or CCed in place.
4) A Ward reveals Warwick doing anything outside of the jungle, or between jungles. You must be fast on this one!
5) Warwick shows up to defend his tower / inhibitor / nexus or attack yours.
6) Warwick kills you ever outside of the jungle (I know, I know, nerf should be coming soon to prevent this glitch).
7) You kill Warwick and see his respawn timer reach '0'.
8) Warwick 'b's to shop.
9) Warwick chases you down an entire lane, infrequently hitting you due to his movement speed buff and your low health, typed in spasms with frequent typing errors whilst running.
10) Immediately at the start of the game. Why is Warwick on fountain and not jungle????

Following these steps I believe we can all come to accept our blood-thirsty little friend, despite his shortcomings, and can protect many unexperienced Summoners who pursue the role of Warwick in the Fields of Justice.

PathToEternity

07-06-2010

Haha - I don't care two cents about Warwick, but this is well written and made me laugh ;-)

Isayama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

Pretty funny, made me laugh, and was well written, good job!

Duck King

07-06-2010

11) Let's not forget Blitz pulls and long-knock up glitch / heroic charge through wall.

Pants Maclean

07-06-2010

Don't forget the regular walking through walls glitches.