To Riot: Fix Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuil

12-13-2011

Noob

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Why couldn't morg buy a lich bane and range it down from other side? She could get an hourglass and dodge blitz, and her spell shield would deny blitz and singed without being depleted by riven.

CabalSociety

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannthor View Post
Warwick ATKSPD buff + Morg's ranged Auto attack = Dead turret.
I was the ww in this game. As he said before, they were not a bad team, we could not just sit at the edge and attack the turret. First of all they would just clear the minions and the tower would attack the morg, or they'd come and pull/throw us into tower range alone. Also when you don't expect it the first couple times and they get 6ish free kills they are getting buff from kills they didn't deserve.

But lets get one thing clear here. Some people are proposing ways to work around this problem such as waiting for them to come out, etc. We should not have to figure out tricky ways to get passed something. If we can beat them fair and square 3v3 under their tower we should be able to do that without worrying about how to do it without getting one shot by their spawn when we aren't even chasing. There is a flaw that is being abused.

This problem doesn't arise every game but the point is that it is a fluke in the map design that comes up every so often. As Soliant said, switching the place of the nexus and tower would seem to be a fair solution, but I am sure there are other ways as well.

EndlessGreed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2011

You could just lower the range on the fountain as well. I doubt your going to get any attention unfortunately. TT is very ignored. Your going to have to find "tricky ways" to get passed this until (if ever) this changes. I also find that not destroying inhibs help because eventually the minion waves push out slowing down their farm. I've done a turtle strategy although not abusing the fountain and we always leave the super minion alive so it kills our creeps until they get close to the last tower giving us more farm to catch back up.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-14-2011

Dude, dodge the blitz grab...

Lazy0ne

12-14-2011

You could've:
1. Push both lanes.
2.Sacrifice yourself (all 3 if need be) once to do that tower.
3. By the time they push to your turret (even if they tank them) they shouldn't be able to do your nexus in sooooo.... Kill them all for pushing or if they backed, backdoor them now! -> Winning!

Chzy

01-30-2012

A tip for the op, don't crack any inhibs until you are sure you can beat the other team while turret diving. This will eventually happen, but in this case you would have needed a little extra movespeed to kite singed and dodge those hooks.