To Riot: Fix Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sayhi2urm0m

12-09-2011

as a player who plays tt more then sr iv encounterd this alot. ull often be winning the game destroying towers left and right pushing hard and then come to a compleat deadstop at the nexus tower the reason for this being that u cant ever take the dmg the enemy champs do to you long enough to take it out and you cant kill the enemy champs because they camp the fountain. it wouldnt be a problem if the range on the fountain was a bit less or did less damage. range champs can litrally lure all the minions into the fountan preventing any dmg on the nexus tower. i dont think moving the tower to the front would fix anything tho because then people would place wards and take it out with range champions from across the wall. somthing needs to be done about the fountain not the turret.

FertileOctopus

12-09-2011

The trick is to not push their inhibitors until you are certain you can kill their tower as well. My ranked 3's team uses this strategy and it has never failed us.

Push both towers in either lane as quickly as you want to, but make sure not to drop their inhibitor. Instead go kill dragon and buffs, shop, etc. By killing their inhibitors they are able to turtle and farm because they constantly have minions to kill. Don't kill their inhibitors and they will eventually have to come out of base. When they do, ace and push for the win.

sayhi2urm0m

12-09-2011

so basically ur saying dont play correctly and make the game last so long that the enemy team gets bored, tries to push and then kill them and finish the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FertileOctopus View Post
The trick is to not push their inhibitors until you are certain you can kill their tower as well. My ranked 3's team uses this strategy and it has never failed us.

Push both towers in either lane as quickly as you want to, but make sure not to drop their inhibitor. Instead go kill dragon and buffs, shop, etc. By killing their inhibitors they are able to turtle and farm because they constantly have minions to kill. Don't kill their inhibitors and they will eventually have to come out of base. When they do, ace and push for the win.

HaOsanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Troll!!

TheGingerLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Ive got an Idea. Stop QQing and go back to summoners rift... Jesus...

Neptune7

12-10-2011

I personally like this factor of the 3v3 map. What it does is create a sense of urgency. IF you were 20-8 then you should have ended that game a long time before you ran into this problem. Like someone said earlier. Dodge Blitz's grab - not that hard. Worse comes to worse make them come out, but don't keep feeding them minions by destroying the inhibs over and over.

Allize

12-10-2011

Twisted Treeline is in need of a fix but how did morgana not just shield one of you so you couldnt get pulled or moved and then take out the turret as fast as possible? i mean they dont have that much burst

Randomocity132

12-10-2011

I feel your pain, but I have one question.

You had morgana....

Black shield negates cc.

What was the problem?

Ryan Firecrotch

12-10-2011

bump

Chessyfan

12-10-2011

Riot, please fix TT, I just played a game which lasted for 1hour when it should have really just been over in 20 minutes. Please just make the fountain further away from the nexus, it's just illogical to have the fountain turret so close to the nexus.