Your funny moments :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solaxee

07-06-2010

1.My team had only Nexus left. Enemy team had almost all structures. They were fed. The funny thing is that we won.

2.Enemy Gragas tried to do tower dive to kill me. I dodged 6 of his charges until turret killed him.

tenpromicro

07-06-2010

this thread is terrible. you aren't funny, your moment isn't funny and i bet you are fat.

TheTruhan

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenpromicro View Post
this thread is terrible. you aren't funny, your moment isn't funny and i bet you are fat.
****, you just made me laugh lol

Edit:+1 u too

AdorableSatan

07-06-2010

i was running and then i died and i lol'd irl

coldy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-06-2010

I've had that thing with Cho'gath flinging me way high into the air happen to me. Except when it happened I was screaming at my friend playing Soraka to heal me. A few seconds later I drop back down from the heavens. Got a good laugh cuz I was so eccentric for a heal while up there.

I dont have a specific really funny moment but the past couple days I figure I will random a hero in my games with friends. Except we're only 3 people and we like playing 5-man. So when I'm in champion select I dont pick a hero or pick random. I just hit Done at the bottom, could also just do nothing, but its funnier if you hit done cuz it will show ur summoner spells to your teammates but no champion. Then I sit there, waiting for someone to speak up. It usually starts with 'Coldy?' 'Are you picking a hero?'. To which I reply, 'What?' 'I'm letting fate decide!'. Someone will either Q dodge which is funny in itself or they will have a funny response for me.
Mind you, I only do this when I see that the team composition is good enough that it doesn't matter which hero I get.

Garabidian

07-06-2010

I was Blitz. He was Blitzcrank. I had low HP. He had low HP. We throw our grabs out and basically switched graves lol. (Minions finished us off with the little hits we were able to take)

K D Bonez

07-06-2010

Well, i was playing Kog'maw for the first time on TT, looked at ratios and **** so I decided to try mage (with Blood Razor) first. Was doing great, even wittling a Mundo down so even his ult didn't save him and he had to run. He was about to get to Fountain and I hit him with R for a kill. He raged quit saying "**** you, OP champions need no skill". I enjoy each day I welcome someone to the concept of Skill Shots.

TheTruhan

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
Well, i was playing Kog'maw for the first time on TT, looked at ratios and **** so I decided to try mage (with Blood Razor) first. Was doing great, even wittling a Mundo down so even his ult didn't save him and he had to run. He was about to get to Fountain and I hit him with R for a kill. He raged quit saying "**** you, OP champions need no skill". I enjoy each day I welcome someone to the concept of Skill Shots.
Bahahahaha, and ain't that Mundo playing an OP champ in TT too? Seeing as Mundo is near god status in TT lol. The hypocrisy is strong here young jedi.

Ternce

07-06-2010

One time I had a funny story and ruined it by making it really wordy and adding in overused smartass quips that make you want to smack a kid.

CrunchBerries

07-06-2010

playing on TT as singed. was trying to pop the top inhibitor while a rammus on the other team tried to stop me. I just ran clockwise around the inhib with my poison trail on while constantly smacking the inhibitor. Rammus couldn't touch me and eventually had to retreat to the fountain while I finished off the inhibitor.

Poison Trail Singed FTW