Mix between my favoite Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abnoxus

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDagger View Post
Try your best? As in. Put pen in mouth, Then smash face on paper till you think this is good?
So at what point are you actually considered 'good'? Is there a line you have to cross? My art here has thousands of views and I do concept art for Riot...and yet there are whole worlds of artists out there who put me to shame. Am I not 'good' because there are people better than me?

Quality is subjective, and there is no universal 'good'. When you trash talk other peoples art, you just seem small and immature. An MS Paint drawings of a non-League of Legend character has more place on this forum then people like you.

UndeadKorean, keep practicing your art, and just remember people like this guy are just angry and hateful, so nothing they say is actually a reflection of your abilities

A Wild Sandslash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

Quote:
So at what point are you actually considered 'good'? Is there a line you have to cross? My art here has thousands of views and I do concept art for Riot...and yet there are whole worlds of artists out there who put me to shame. Am I not 'good' because there are people better than me?

Quality is subjective, and there is no universal 'good'. When you trash talk other peoples art, you just seem small and immature. An MS Paint drawings of a non-League of Legend character has more place on this forum then people like you.

UndeadKorean, keep practicing your art, and just remember people like this guy are just angry and hateful, so nothing they say is actually a reflection of your abilities
+!

The Giant Gnome

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyko Penguin View Post

lol not to burst your bubble but we are all friends in real life and we were doing this all as a joke? soooo yeah O.O

Gigahearts

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyko Penguin View Post

I thank you Psyko Penguin. From one artist to another, thank you.

Gigahearts

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDagger View Post
lol not to burst your bubble but we are all friends in real life and we were doing this all as a joke? soooo yeah O.O
I had no idea you were my friend in real life... o.0 who are you?

A Wild Sandslash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

Quote:
i highly doubt you would be so cruel to a friend and another thing...this isnt funny at all in my eyes