*KNOWN ISSUE* - Rune tooltips inaccurate

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

07-24-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The strength of runes was increased by approximately 25%.

The rune tooltips do not currently reflect this appropriately.

Renko

08-20-2009

does this include the expericence runes, which were added this patch? The tooltip in the side bar says 0.02% when the rune says its 2%

Funk

08-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renko View Post
does this include the expericence runes, which were added this patch? The tooltip in the side bar says 0.02% when the rune says its 2%

No it says .02, which is 2%.

Prometheus

09-04-2009

I'm not sure if this related, but the flat +%crit rate runes seem to have a higher bonus than the level based ones, now. For instance, Greater Mark of Malice has +.93% critical chance, while Greater Mark of Brutality has .05%/level (.9% at level 18).

DeaThShiNoBi

09-04-2009

I'm fairly certain that all issues with rune tooltips were fixed several weeks ago and this post wasn't updated/deleted.

ERazER

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
I'm not sure if this related, but the flat +%crit rate runes seem to have a higher bonus than the level based ones, now. For instance, Greater Mark of Malice has +.93% critical chance, while Greater Mark of Brutality has .05%/level (.9% at level 18).
I know the post is old, but if someone else is wondering why it's like that:
Brutality runes no longer drop, and instead of removing them from player inventories they just nerfed them into oblivion(which was probably easier to do for them). This is also the case with attack speed/level runes.

Maki Ichinose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2009

im not sure if anybody else encountered this or not...

my runes in my runebook completely changed and i am missing alot of the runes that i had before (i had a preset build of 9 of a certain type of rune for each of the colors and now i only have 1-4 of that type)

when i built this runebook last night it also had a new layout i believe but now it is back to the old layout and i am missing all my good runes again...

guess its back to combining the runes so i can get more from the grab bag...

pwnizzle

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki Ichinose View Post
im not sure if anybody else encountered this or not...

my runes in my runebook completely changed and i am missing alot of the runes that i had before (i had a preset build of 9 of a certain type of rune for each of the colors and now i only have 1-4 of that type)

guess its back to combining the runes so i can get more from the grab bag...
I have had the same problem. Before the most recent patch where the rune inventory max was increased I grabbed a few more runes than the max. After that point I was unable to see all of my available runes in my inventory. In fact, the now "available" runes changed in my inventory when I would switch pages.

The problem has persisted even into the new patch, before I grabbed more runes from the bag. I have tried combining runes to get the amount down because I thought that might help, but now I have run out of runes to combine (?!) even though I have plenty that I know I was able to combine in the past.

As a side note, you are still able to grab more runes than your max. Lets say you have 249 before you grab runes from the bag, and you grab 5. This will put you at 254. You cannot grab any more from the bag at this point (which is a fix from previous), but the issue still remains that you can exploit. I do not know how important this grab bag will be in the release (or if it will exist at all), so this may be a non-issue.

Rhyzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-01-2009

Don't know if this has already been addressed, but the +1 gold/10 second Quintessence doesn't seem to be working at all. Anyone else experience this?

AI Assimilator

10-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyzel View Post
Don't know if this has already been addressed, but the +1 gold/10 second Quintessence doesn't seem to be working at all. Anyone else experience this?
they do work but only after the first 90 seconds and you suddenly get all the gold you should have got across the 90 seconds.

Basically
from 0:00 to 1:30 it ticks for like 1g p/10 if you got the mastery and then after 1:30 you get around ~15+g in 10 seconds.