I Really Want A Hero With Nevermore's Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadzin

07-06-2010

Nevermore was not bad.
I still remember the old ult he had that caused soul orbs to fly around him and you could adjust their distance from nevermore.
I think the idea of bringing him in LoL is not bad but he would need a skill remake not just a dota copypasta imo.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

I miss Meeop and Huskar..... Especially Huskar.

Destroyer King

07-06-2010

yea even HoN has a hero like this where is ours I like this concept but these kinds of heroes are always the hardest to play

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

And Lothars. Can't have Requiem without lothars. Walk inside Clinkz. Hit Ult. +1 kill. PRO.

Sisaroth

07-06-2010

I miss a hero like storm, ball lightning is one of the best dota skills there is.

Kadzin

07-06-2010

Fricken miss Enigma.
Black Hole was like the best disable in game.

CaoticInc

07-06-2010

I miss the trees. Trees on DotA can be destroyed
And I miss SPECTRE, Spirit Breaker... Sigh

Lord GiantR

07-06-2010

I miss alot of the champs. There are a **** ton of awesome spells ready to be exploited in LoL, but they go for the boring single target stuns and ****.

Churchy

Friend of Urf

07-06-2010

God I do miss Storm, SUCH an amazing character

I think I would play him Sorcerers Shoes, Catalyst of the Protector, Chalice of Harmony, Chalice of Harmony, Chalice of Harmony, Chalice of Harmony.

ugeowhopwr

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord GiantR View Post
I miss Meeop and Huskar..... Especially Huskar.
Mundo = Huskar. HP for using skills, more damage at low HP, spammable slow dealing HP-based damage, massive regeneration tool.

Storm would be fking overpower, like the current Pantheon x2. Get Golem Buff, get lots of AP, rofl at people with infinite teleport and an AoE stun on next hit after each cast.