Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skarner is OP on Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matthevv

12-04-2011

Something needs to be done. Increase the distance of summoner pool to the inhibs/nexus or something. Any of you that have faced a turtling Skarner in a TT game knows exactly what I am talking about. Try to go any farther than the inhibitor and you will just be pulled straight to summoner pool for an instagib.

I tried posting a comment about this in General Discussion so people would look at it but all i got was downvotes and gold players telling me to buy QSS. Hopefully here we will get some kind of intelligent discussion going.

Rekyz

12-04-2011

AGREE 100% WITH OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ2rGXGVXzQ

Xentorx

12-04-2011

Buy a QSS.... really, if you can get an item to counter it... then he just wasted his ult....

1ring

12-04-2011

He op in SR as well.

Koldheartedjsp

12-04-2011

soooo

people tell you what to do
you ignore it
and blame the map

okay just checking

TheFunderstorm

12-05-2011

Quote:
Koldheartedjsp:
soooo

people tell you what to do
you ignore it
and blame the map

okay just checking

This issue isn't just with Skarner. Its also extremely frustrating to finish an enemy team when they just lead your mininon waves into the fountain towers again and again.

Also buying an entire item to counter one SMALL thing about an enemy is not good.

Xentorx

12-05-2011

Quote:
TheFunderstorm:
This issue isn't just with Skarner. Its also extremely frustrating to finish an enemy team when they just lead your mininon waves into the fountain towers again and again.

Also buying an entire item to counter one SMALL thing about an enemy is not good.

Well only if your losing, if you manage to keep Skarner underfed you might not need QSS, but if its something you need then why not get it.... least you dont have to worry about his R then.

Koldheartedjsp

12-05-2011

Quote:
TheFunderstorm:

yes it can be annoying, but taking down that tower takes next to no time with all 3 focusing it

it's just 99% of the time in normals people don't wanna play as a "team" (wtf is a team anyway) and whoever ends up tanking the turret runs away because he knows the "team" will blame him for losing if they happen to come back because he decided to get aced to get the tower

and there aren't many champions that can cause huge problems turteling

D Dragneel

12-05-2011

IF i can prevent a death from buying a cheap item hell...i will....often times if i don't have a mana champ i'll grab a qss if they have any form of surpress (WW for example) since i can toggle it unlike BV....a real ***** team to end the game with is when they have Skarner, singed, and voli -.- you don't have to be at the turret then lol

Orenin

12-05-2011

sooo

People tell you what to do
You dont want to do it because ""You shouldnt have to buy the item to counter what they are doing""
And blame the map

Okay just checking