How to counter Ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

99942 Apophis

12-04-2011

Hey everyone so as the title say's I need to know a few ways on how to counter Ashe, I've never won a game with the enemy team having Ashe, she just destroys me in every way, no matter how bad or good the player is.

Thanks in advance.

P.S - Still looking for people to que with ( non-ranked ) add me or reply if you want to =)

FAT KOALA

12-04-2011

Destroys you personally-like in lane? Or your team...say in late game?

99942 Apophis

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentaric View Post
Destroys you personally-like in lane? Or your team...say in late game?
Well it's probably just me but when I lane against Ashe she wins, and late game whenever she's in a team fight she wins....she just all round kicks my butt -_-

TwistWrist

12-04-2011

Who are you playing?

jimmywolf

12-04-2011

key too counter ashe is too understand her strength lies in staying in range, knowing her weakness which is she has no major escape tools, so if you can close the gap it hard for her too run less late game she don't have lot hp so relies heavily on hit run tactic or ganking a good player may get ghost an exhaust help counter this so don't try rush her less you know can burst her. her passive increase crit overtime so early game she can burst you watch for that also early game she cannot move very fast but as the game goes on she have boots that make it hard catch her an faster attack speed help her drop your hp she only get stronger as the game goes on so don't feed her or let her farm

p.s. i know this not helping with how too beat her but more understanding what too watch for will help you when you have too face her

CounterSnipe

12-04-2011

Surprise her. Because of the range she has, head on attacks will not work. Use bushes, use slows, use flash, use stuns if you have. Most ashe's have really speedy boots, so you have to go in quick and get the kill fast.

Also, never follow a support champion for more than a few seconds. Their teammates will see you chasing and the person you are following will lead you into a gank.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

deny her farm, seriously, deny her farm
dont stand still and crowd around together (your team) so her ult cant hit alot of you

assassins can take her down in 1 combo usually too
ask your team to target the right person, not the tank...

GuntherDaPenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

She's extremely squishy (in multiple definitions of the word. Oh wait, off-topic) so you just need to smack her in the face. The ability to do this depends on your character. Someone like Fizz or Akali who can do tons of damage AND have a gap closer kind of makes Ashe a piece of food. Leblanc, Tryndamere (with Cleanse or Merc Treads), Urgot, Caitlyn, can all counter Ashe.