How do I counter teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ANGeRFiST8

02-08-2013

galio! end of discussion

ANGeRFiST8

02-08-2013

galio! end of discussion!

ANGeRFiST8

02-08-2013

if u max W 2nd he can actually heal with his poison

Wickian

02-08-2013

If you're top, then you just gotta take what he throws at you and dive in there. I guarantee you that unless he's fed he'll run and take that poke as he goes.

Direw0lf

02-08-2013

I'm not sure because I dont play her but it seems like Elise might be a good matchup due to her good range poke and gap closer to jump over shrooms. But once again I'm not sure.

ChiefClive

02-08-2013

In top lane, other than the obvious Yorick pick, anybody with a gap closer, some form of CC, and burst can make short work of the little yordle. Jayce, Pantheon, and Jax are good examples of this. I also laned against a Rumble once as Teemo. Flamespitter MELTED my rodent ass. :x

I think Wukong would do good as well. Nimbus Strike, Decoy so that Teemo blinds the decoy, then just spank away. Repeat process until he's pushed out of lane.

In mid lane, there's really not much people that could possibly have a hard time against Teemo.

vortical42

02-08-2013

Have to disagree with the people saying Jax is good vs Teemo. I used to main Teemo top and there was nothing I liked more than seeing a Jax on the other side of the river. Blind shuts him down hard (remember, empowered strike is an 'on next AA' ability). Unless you do something stupid, there really isn't much Jax can do but watch while you farm.

vortical42

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directw View Post
It seems to me every time I play teemo, I always have hard time. Not to mention most ap mid can out burst me.

Even when I play bot, I either grab by blitz, snare by Leona, snare by mao. Sometimes even other adc can use their long range skill shot to harass me to death, like cait's Piltover, Ash's volley shot, corki's ult.

Everyone said teemo suit best on top. I really question this statement. Whenever I go top, I find panth who can jump on me, sion who can stun me, Jayce with his ridiculous switching between range and melee attack, Jax who can out burst and stun me, garen just spin me to death. If I got lucky, I got bad Darius who I might have chance to beat him if I play very very very carefully.

Those are just a very few examples I can think of. You are asking how to counter teemo?? I only want to konw how to counter them as teemo T_T

Teemo belongs Top? Wrong!!!
Teemo belongs Mid? Wrong!!!
Teemo belongs Bot? Wrong!!!
Teemo should just stay home crying everyone one on the battlefield can out play him? absolutely YES
If you are picking teemo knowing there is a patheon or jayce top lane, you probably deserve to loose Teemo is one of those characters who has a lot of hard counters; unless you have a reasonable idea of who you are up against, pick someone else.

Jax and Garen really shouldn't give you that much trouble though, both are AD melee bruisers. Simply stay out of reach and give them a face full of poison whenever they come in to farm.

fightin chicken

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortical42 View Post
Have to disagree with the people saying Jax is good vs Teemo. I used to main Teemo top and there was nothing I liked more than seeing a Jax on the other side of the river. Blind shuts him down hard (remember, empowered strike is an 'on next AA' ability). Unless you do something stupid, there really isn't much Jax can do but watch while you farm.
I disagree with you, Jax is an excellent counter to Teemo. You can do amazing burst damage with Jax's leap (q) and w. After you leap on Teemo you can hit e to negate any AA damage. You can use this time to run away from Teemo or just wait for the stun if Teemo decides to stay and fight. You will most likely be blinded while waiting for the stun, but at least you can avoid most of the damage.

Neoman47

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Haha, another guy that counters well, or at least when i play as him, is fizz.