Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to counter Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MercuryRed

07-06-2010

Quote:
gaysensei9:
wen i play verss the sheld dude i run arund him so he nows i meen bisness cuz i always ahve my esceret anyti sheld wepon:

pickax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is mzaing for dmg in there faces get on my lvlv as frek mit say lol good time good times

The number at the end of your name makes your name really stupid.

Truhls

07-06-2010

Wanna know how to completely render panth"leon" useless? Play alistar, the game is now a 4v5 as panth NEVER gets a HSS off, ever.

Mella Kara

07-06-2010

Quote:
Truhls:
Wanna know how to completely render panth"leon" useless? Play alistar, the game is now a 4v5 as panth NEVER gets a HSS off, ever.

Yeah if he's about to HSS someone in top lane and you're bottom, just headbutt across the map and knock him out of channeling.

Truhls

07-06-2010

Quote:
Mella Kara:
Yeah if he's about to HSS someone in top lane and you're bottom, just headbutt across the map and knock him out of channeling.

called switch lanes to the one panth is in. Im sorry if that is a hard concept for a ******, but switching lanes needs to be done sometimes to ensure a good game.

Ragefest

07-06-2010

Take this summoner spell
Play this champ
Wait till 20 minutes

All bad suggestions when a 700 gold item can fix it. You don't need cleanse because the follow HSS doesn't do much DMG.

You don't need Alistar because HSS won't do much DMG.

You don't need to wait because HSS won't do much DMG.

CHAIN VEST
CHAIN VEST
CHAIN VEST
CHAIN VEST
CHAIN VEST

I mid against Pantheon all the time with AP Kog and Heimer. I dance around far away last hitting and then my first item is CV. After this it is laughable but yet he will ult gank other lanes and get easy kills. I suggest at game start they snag an early CV but 99% of people ignore me and half of them usually want to argue with me talking about Armor pen blahblahblah but yet they end up dying a few times to an aggressive Pantheon.

Saffire

07-06-2010

Quote:
Ragefest:
As I gather it from other info I have read from the Riot dev team HSS does not get a boost from armor pen, so a Chain Vest is adequate even as Pantheon purchases Last Whisper, Brutalizer, etc.
HSS does not benefit from LW. It does benefit from Brutalizer.

Truhls

07-06-2010

Quote:
Ragefest:
Take this summoner spell
Play this champ
Wait till 20 minutes

All bad suggestions when a 700 gold item can fix it. You don't need cleanse because the follow HSS doesn't do much DMG.

You don't need Alistar because HSS won't do much DMG.

You don't need to wait because HSS won't do much DMG.

CHAIN VEST
CHAIN VEST
CHAIN VEST
CHAIN VEST
CHAIN VEST

NO U. More people need to play alistar again. lol

Ragefest

07-06-2010

Quote:
Saffire:
HSS does not benefit from LW. It does benefit from Brutalizer.

Interesting. Good to know.

SheepGoMOO

07-06-2010

play Rammus

bobthegood

07-06-2010

Really, chain vest is a great investment in today's DPS heavy metagame. Mid game it gives you more effective hp than a giants belt for less cost.

There really needs to be more nukers, but I rarely see more than 1-2 a game and I'm usually playing one.