Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to counter Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragefest

07-05-2010

After starting items grab Chain Vest for 700 Gold as your FIRST item with boots. So 1050 gold and you can dodge his ult+reduce his DMG down to a manageable level.

It is almost funny.

Now once he has tons of Arm pen if he does LW, Brutalizer, Cleaver etc then adjust accordingly but this helps you weather the storm and he becomes a useless stun bot.

Mr Collie Man

07-05-2010

I like to catch his spear with my teeth, instead, but chain vests are also a good counter.

Myth51

07-05-2010

Or get cleanse

Naje

Recruiter

07-05-2010

Or. Don't surrender at 25, laugh as their team has no kills because pantheon took them all and kill everybody. Hahaha, pantheon 26, team 0.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

07-05-2010

I like to tell my team to just wait at the fountain until 20 minutes have passed, then we go out and brave the storm since Pantheon had no kills for the first 20 minutes of the game and is unfed.

Ragefest

07-05-2010

All you suggestions are typical.

Buy a chain vest and skip all your waiting BS. EVERYONE should have one, even teemo.

No need for cleanse when HSS does very little DMG when you have some ARMOR.

Myth51

07-05-2010

Quote:
Ragefest:

No need for cleanse when HSS does very little damage.

I'm sorry what

gaysensei9

07-05-2010

wen i play verss the sheld dude i run arund him so he nows i meen bisness cuz i always ahve my esceret anyti sheld wepon:

pickax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is mzaing for dmg in there faces get on my lvlv as frek mit say lol good time good times

Ragefest

07-05-2010

Quote:
Myth51:
I'm sorry what

Read the thread McFly.

Last I checked cleanse is on a much longer timer than Aegis and HSS.

Ragefest

07-06-2010

As I gather it from other info I have read from the Riot dev team HSS does not get a boost from armor pen, so a Chain Vest is adequate even as Pantheon purchases Last Whisper, Brutalizer, etc.