Trinity Force champion spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nullsign

Systems Engineer

12-12-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Way to ruin April Fools. I hate you.

<3
Trinity Force to be given new legendary skin.

K D Bonez

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullsign View Post
Trinity Force to be given new legendary skin.
Veracity Force? Voracity? The possibilities are endless

Azurada

12-12-2011

I play Trinity Force as a jungler

Winster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Lmao, agreed, but it costs a gajillion. +1

suddenZenith

12-12-2011

I feel like playing Trinity Force right now

Fiskers

12-12-2011

Forever Bump.

AA247

12-12-2011

no tons of damage? i am disappointed

HolyFaith

12-12-2011

would read again

Flygoniq

12-12-2011

Welcome to the Metagolem Champion Spotlight! Featuring Metagolem, The BFFL.

Metagolem is a high damage tanky champion that excels at jungling, laning, and afking, and generally kills everything.

Metagolem is a single target dash with a low cooldown that deals massive damage. I take Metagolem at level 1 and max it second.

Metagolem protects Metagolem from tons of damage. I take a point in this at level 4 and max it last.

Metagolem stuns the enemy champion for 1.5 seconds. It does tons of damage, so I take it at level 2 and max it first. When it hits a single target, it also grants a self attack speed buff for a short duration.

His ultimate, Metagolemed, is a straight line nuke to everything it hits. It also grants everyone on your team around you the effect of a fully stacked Warmog's and Atma's Impaler for 7 seconds, as well as tenacity.

My items for Metagolem are as follows.
I buy a Metagolem and head out to the jungle-lane getting an early boots of Metagolem when I have enough gold. If I'm losing my lane, I'll buy a couple Metagolems and Metagolem potions to make up for it. End game, my build for both game modes are: Metagolem, Metagolem, Metagolem, Metagolem, Metagolem and boots of Metagolem.

I take Marks, Seals, Glyphs, and Quintessences of Metagolem for massive damage and to help my overall massive damage.

As we get into a teamfight, I use my Metagolem on the opposing Metagolem dealing massive damage. Using my Metagolem to dart in and out of the fight, I manage to kill the enemy Metagolem while dealing massive damage to everyone around. I move to the next highest source of damage and take out the enemy Nasus who is also using Metagolem to get massive damage. After I kill him using my massive damage, we win the game with our overwhelming massive damage.

Thanks for tuning in to the Metagolem champion spotlight. Please subscribe to the Metagolem youtube channel up above.

Saber Nero

12-12-2011

Trinity Force looks kind of OP
Better nerf Irelia