Kog'maw and Morgana's WTF Love Story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiCkZiNhOoBr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

it will be fun if you put some pictures ^^

Terratr0n

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aria sachou View Post
no im waiting for teemo, the swift scout.
ohhh mr. Furby.
mr.furby?
yesh, hehe, he called furby because he is cute on outside but killer on inside.
lol.

The Blue Jelly

03-02-2012

XDDD Keep up the good work, can't wait for more

Also, epic lol at Garen.

Kg Maw

03-07-2012

Kog'maw likes purple lady. She makes the most delicious cookies! But nobody eats thems beacause they say cookies are burned! So Brand and Kog'maw eats them.

We likes the black cookies.

Paladin of Light

03-07-2012

Quote:
Kog's mind started farting: "Does not compute, insufficient Vespene Gas" *puttputtputtt*
LOLLLING SO HARD.........SC2 at its best!

Kg Maw

03-08-2012

Kog'maw does not run on the Vespene gas he runs on the foods!

TempestAero1

03-11-2012

Continue pleaaase :S

Dyztopius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

bump!

Aria Sachou

03-14-2012

An Excuse Meeting

A knock came from the door of Sona’s room and she got up to answer it.
Before she could reach it however one of her maid’s voices came from the other side.
“Please Mrs. Buvelle is expecting guests today, she will not receive audience today.”
“Nonsense!” Responded a voice, “My master is a high noble of Demacia! He will definitely woe the Maven of Strings.”
Sona sighed and returned to her seat.
“Please she has had enough of the suitors she barely has enough time for herself-”
“My Master’s feats are endless, he has slain many evil Noxians, has a place of influence on the government of Demacia under the- I will not be pushed away from my masters bidding!”
“Please leave! Mrs. Buvelle has enough on her mind! - Eeek!”
The sound of scuffling erupted and Sona heard the maid scream. She rushed to open the door.
“My master will see the Maven of Strings! He will not be denied- Dear god what is that thing- is that a giant lobster!? Hey what is it doing- Holy!”
“No! You can’t eat that!” Came a new voice from the other side of the door.
Sona opened the door and saw a chaotic scene.
Kog’maw was clambering over the old messenger who’s cloths were half melted and trying to tear off his face. Morgana was desperately trying to pull him off as Kog’maw’s tongue drew closer and closer to the man’s head. A tightly wrapped basket was dropped on the floor beside a cowering maid.
Kog’maw’s tongue managed to grab a hold of the man’s hair and drew his head closer to his gapping mouth. The hair turned out to be a wig and it tore off, revealing the messengers shiny bald head. The man bolted for the door and Kog’maw shoot a ball of acid at the man which hit his pants and caused them to drop to the floor. The messenger stumbled and continued to run down the hall.
There was a loud bang as the messenger evidently bolted out of the mansion doors.
Morgana managed to calm Kog’maw down as he munched on the old man’s wig.
He spat it out.
Ewwww, tastes like old people.”
Morgana stroked the head of the puffing Kog’maw to calm him down.
“Please don’t do that, the man didn’t mean to knock the basket down.”
“But Morgy, he hit you.” Said Kog’maw like a scolded child.
“By accident, he didn’t mean to.”
“But-but- the”
“Shhh, shhh. It’s ok, I’m not hurt.”
Kog’maw nuzzled his face into Morgana’s chest and giggled. She finally managed to calm him down.
The maid looked up.
“O dear! Mrs.Buvelle! I’m sorry I tried to deter the messenger, I didn’t mean to cause this much trouble.”
Morgana, still holding Kog’maw close to her looked back and saw Sona standing there trying to suppress her silent laughter.
“Oh, Sona! We caused a ruckus I’m sorry we didn’t expect to get into such a scuffle.” Morgana picked up the fallen basket quickly peering inside to check for any damage.
“It is alright,” Came a voice in their minds, “I have not been able to rest my mind since the news spread. I guess have this little creature to thank for the rescue of my maid.”
Kog’maw giggled and looked up, “Hi Sony!”
Sona smiled and turned to the maid.
“Please inform suitors outside that my guests have arrived and I will give any more audience today.”
The maid stood up, bowed and left.
Morgana’s eyes widened.
“Oh, you mean the bands of people that were outside?”
“Yes,” Said Sona as she sighed, “they are my suitors; they just simply will not grant me rest.”
“Oh, if you want you drive them away, um… they already ran away.”
“What?”
“Yea… you see when Koggles and I arrived they saw us and were a bit scared. They attempted to drive us away but little Koggy really didn’t like that.”
“What do you mean-“
“Mrs. Buvelle!” came a cry as they all turned to see the maid running back towards them breathing heavily.
“Yes,” Said Sona with a smile, “I believe the suitors have finally left us in peace for the time being.”
“No no,” Cried the maid with her eyes both wide open
“What happened?”
“The front porch and the entrance way, arrows, swords, and rubble! And everything is melted!”
Sona’s eyes widened and she looked towards a red faced Morgana and a giggling Kog’maw.
“Me eats a chair and a moving house!”
Morgana spoke up; ashamed, “I couldn’t control Koggles because they tried to shoot at me. He ended up devouring a large black carriage before I could drag him into the house.
The maid gasped “O my- The Demacian Nobleman was in the carriage!”
“Oh no no no.” Assured Morgana, “A relatively large man managed to squeeze out of the carriage before Kog’maw gobbled it down. He ran at an amazing speed for someone so large.”
Sona put both hands on her mouth and laughed silently.
“Please, come in, come in, you have done more then I could ask for by driving the suitors away, please come in and sit. I would love some company for the rest of this day.”
Sona turned to her maid, “I will have more guests arriving sooner or later, please keep an eye out for them.”
“Yes Mrs. Buvelle” Said the panting maid as she tried to recompose herself.
“And Miss?”
“Yes Mrs.Buvelle?”
“Thank you for your efforts today.”
“I am here to serve.”

Remembering the Guests.

On the balcony of Sona’s room, three beings were seated at a table. Two of the more humanoid beings were chatting and eating pastries while the other was amazed at the height of the balcony. He would peer into the distance then come back to nuzzle with one of the beings at the table.
“Sooo?” Came Sona’s voice in Morgana’s head, “How fare the two love birds that currently live under the same roof?”
Morgana’s face turned red and looked down onto Kog’maw who was resting his head on her lap.
He turned upwards to look at Morgana and giggle.
“Me see Morgy!”
Morgana smiled and held him close.
“It has been lovely. I never imagined that he and I would get along so well. What do you think could have made me so close to him?”
Sona thought for a second.
“Perhaps it is your land of origin?”
“How so? I don’t understand.” Said Morgana as she raised a brow. She was curious to what could have pulled her towards Kog’maw.
“You told us that you came from a land where a rule of absolute justice was present was it not?”
“Yes?”
“And that elite few dominated and governed every aspect of your life?”
“Yes.”
“Then it is clear.”
“So you mean my wish for freedom?”
Sona nodded, “You learned a new branch of magic that defied the law of your land and even as far as traveling to seek power from another plain of dimension to obtain freedom.”
“For my people and to stop Kayle’s tyranny.” Morgana spoke with an aroused and confident voice. But then she felt something rub against her legs and belly; her voice softened.
“So you mean I…” Morgana drifted off.
“Yes” Replied Sona “During the years of being threatened with tyrannical rule, you yearned for a partner. A partner that wouldn’t dominate you, a partner that would love you despite your fallen status and can see into your true heart through the blacked veil. A partner that can-”
“Morgy me Hungwy! Tummy wants pastwies~” Kog’maw held his stomach with his tiny claws and wimpered.
Morgana and Sona laughed.
“Alright Koggy, Alright, let’s eat. Dear me we got so caught up in talking we forgot to open the basket- Oh wait! We still have to wait for-”
“Here!” came a cheery voice from the balcony entrance.
Morgana and Sona turned around to see Lux and Ahri coming through the doorway of the balcony entrance.
“Well I’m guessing the wreckage outside Sona’s mansion is you two’s handiwork.”
Kog’maw bounded over towards them, “Morgy’s friends! We eats now! Heeheehee!” He shoved his face in front of Lux’s and then turned to Ahri’s face.
“Oooh me seen you before…” Kog’maws eye’s widened
Ahri giggled coyly, “No male being ever forgets my beauty. Sooo whats my name?”
Kog’maw screwed up his face in an attempt to remember.
“Mmmmmm… O yesh! Me remember its-”
*Faaaaarrrrrrrt*
“… Me forgets.” Said Kog’maw as his eyes crisscrossed, “We eat pastwies now?”
Ahri’s mouth fell open in bewilderment as Lux fell to the floor laughing.

The Necklace

All for women were sitting at the table chatting and eating the snacks from the basket Kog’maw and Morgana brought. They were delighted to have little treats throughout their conversation, and Sona was delighted to finally have some time with friends.
Kog’maw reached inside the basket and pulled out two cupcakes. He turned to Ahri and handed one to her.
“Here Mish Foxy, me makes this! You like?”
Ahri looked at him. She sighed then smiled at him, “Fine that name works too. At least you remember my beauty.” She said with a haughty tone of voice.
“You nice to Malzy! Hehe me nice to you!”
Ahri patted him on the head and returned to the conversation.
“So, how many have you gone through so far?” Asked Lux curiously.
Sona’s suitors were many, and she had lost track of them.
Sona sighed, “To much for me to remember, they are so persistent and demanding.”
“Geez can’t they cut you some slack?”
“They are a greedy bunch, no doubt simply wishing for a trophy wife.”
“Well you are a League Champion. They obviously see the charm in-”
Kog’maw interrupted “They is likey your dough balls, maybe you no keep them on your chest?”
Morgana gasped “Oh my no! Koggy that’s rude!”
“But, but, they is all looky at Sony’s doughballs! Even Mr. Goggles!”
“Who’s Mr. Goggles?” Asked Lux with a raised brow.
“Mr. Goggles also called Mr. Dunky”
All the women recoiled in disgust,
“Oh.” Said Lux with a grimace. “Yi… He’s always looking at our chests, its revolting!”
“Then why you always show dough balls?” Asked Kog’maw in an innocent tone of voice.
There was a silence between the girls and Kog’maw
“Well…” Began Morgana, “It’s a sort of fashion thing. I’m not sure how I can explain it to someone like…”
She looked at Kog’maw who was sitting there with his eyes crossed trying to understand.
“Uh… Someone like…”
“Well” Interrupted Ahri “I personally don’t mind, it just makes me feel better. They can’t stare all they want!”
Ahri laughed proudly as Lux giggled
“Ohhh, Miss Foxy here is quite the naughty girl!”
“You don’t say?!” Said Ahri sarcastically.
All for women started to laugh.
They wiped their tears and enjoyed the moment of peace they have.
Morgana perked up.
“Oh wait I have something to ask you girls.”
“What do you seek?” Came Sona’s voice curiously
Morgana reached into her pocket and pulled out the small package she showed Kog’maw earlier.
She slowly unfolded the package and revealed a small necklace. It was shaped like an angel’s wings and although it was white, it glowed with a faint purple light. The rims of the feathers were gold, as was the chain that held it.
“Its… beautiful!” said gasped Lux as she was at a loss for words. “I’ve never seen anything like this in Demacia, its even brighter then the jewels in our treasury!”
“That’s because it’s not from this dimension.” Said Morgana as she smiled, “It’s a necklace I brought over when I first came here. It was made to symbolize companionship and…
Morgana blushed
“So basically this tells everyone that Kog’maw is your’s huh?” Said Ahri flatly.
“Well, it’s more of a-”
“Oh, so you want to go that far with him huh?”
Morgana blushed even more vibrantly, “This was a necklace that I made back during the war between in our world. I guess I just really wanted to have someone to hold. I never found anyone back in my world but I guess in this world. I found someone to share my life with.
All four women turn to a clueless Kog’maw who was peering over the balcony.
“Koggy?”
Kog’maw turned around and walked over to cuddle Morgana.
“Yesssh?” He asked as he nuzzled between her arms.
Morgana held up the necklace.
“Oooooh”
“-No. It’s not for eating” Said Morgana as she pulled the necklace away.
“Oh~”
“It’s for you to wear.”
“Meee? Whys?”
“Because…”
“Mhmmmm?”
“Because I want you to always stay with me.”
Kog’maw was silent upon realizing Morgana’s sincerity.
“Okies.” He said as he sat still. Morgana looped the chain around Kog’maw’s head.
“I’ll always keep you with me.” She whispered as she smiled. The three other girls around her smiled as well.
Kog’maw extended his tiny arms and clasped Morgana’s hands. A voice flowed into Morgana’s head, it sounded like Kog’maws voice but much more… sentient.
“I love you too.”
Morgana blinked and her eyes widened.
“Kog’maw did you?-”
*Faarrrrrrrrrrrt*
“Heeheeheee Me likey you too Morgy!”
Kog’maw bounded around the balcony with the necklace shining around his neck. It felt like this day couldn’t get any better for him. After a few seconds he finally waddled over to Morgana and planted his head into her chest.
“Mmmmm so warm… Zzzzz”
Morgana smiled as she held him tight.
There was a moment of silent bliss as a cool wind flowed through the balcony and the sunset beckoned the moon to rise. Finally Lux blurted out what she was jumping to ask.
“Doesn’t anyone find it funny that none of his farts ever smell?”

The Life-Span of Perfection

The summoning ended as the match was over. Morgana walked out of the summoning chamber tired and sore. The match was close with Morgana’s team barely winning the last team fight and as a result she near collapsing.
But as Morgana turned to the Institute exit she saw Kog’maw standing at the exit waiting for her like a loyal puppy.
“Morgy!” Squealed Kog’maw in delight as he waddled towards her. Morgana smiled weakly as she dragged her feet towards Kog’maw
Kog’maw caught her as she stumbled and fell.
“Morgy! Morgy!”
“Its fine Koggles I’m just a bit tired.”
Kog’maw looked worried as fumbled with his little claw’s thinking.
“Oooh! Me has idea!”
“Wait- What?”
Kog’maw lifted Morgana off the ground and onto his back. He took her arms and wrapped them around his head and started to piggy-back her home.
Morgana smiled and nuzzled the top of Kog’maw’s head.
“Thank you, no one ever picked me up after the Matches ended, this is a joyful change of pace.”
“Me always here for Morgy! Teeheehee.”
Together they journeyed back to their little bakery home, by the time they arrived Morgana was in deep sleep.
Kog’maw took care to slowly slide her onto their bed and got in with her.
He snuggled up close to her and she unconsciously wrapped her own arms around Kog’maw as her body remembered soft texture she grew to love. Soon Kog’maw fell asleep watching his beloved fallen angel snooze beside him.

The Black Arrow

“I really don’t think we should do this.” Said Nick as he floated after Bob.
“Dude, don’t chicken out now man,” Snapped Bob as he flew rapidly through the trees, “when we finish this we can report back to the boss and then we can get our original statuses man! Think of the pay!”
“The black arrow isn’t natural, its-”
“Given to us for a reason!” Said Bob as he flew into town,
“Only on events that cause massive changes to the dimension.” Said Nick as he hastily followed.
“Dude I don’t care,” Replied Bob, “Once I finish this, everything will go back to normal, this wasn’t supposed to happen in the first place!”
“But they seem happy together, I think-”
“I want my PAY!” Shouted Bob in annoyance as he flew faster and faster through town.
Finally they arrived at the bakery. The lights were out as the cupids flew through a slightly open window and saw Morgana and Kog’maw snuggled up together in the large bed.
“Sigh, well we could just-”
“Shhh!” Bob gestured towards Nick, “They’re sleeping. This is perfect.”

Hatred

Morgana’s body felt as if it was floating on clouds as she slowly became conscious. The only exception was on her back where a single point felt sore but the rest of her body felt blissful. Her vision was murky as she struggled to wake from her sleep. Her body didn’t want to however as she realized she was hugging something soft and familiar. She liked the feeling and grasped it tightly.
It giggled.
Immediately her eyes flung open and saw a squishy mass lying beside her. It was snuggled close to her chest and nuzzled close to her.
She looked down and saw four eyes look up at her.
It giggled and spoke. “Hi Morgy! Wakey Wakey!”

--
It was a blissful day for a morning walk as Rammus strolled through the meadow beside the nearby town. Butterflies were floating from flower to flower and the bees were alongside them in work. The birds chirped and sang as the morning dew glistened in the sky. Rammus sighed with content.
But an approaching sound broke through the morning chatter.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh” *Thud*
A smoking object fell from the sky landing only a few feet from Rammus. It was smoldering with purple energy and twitched occasionally in the tiny crater its landing made.
It was Kog’maw.
Rammus looked at the smoking void beast with its head stuck in the ground.
“Hi.”
Kog’maw squirmed and pulled his head from the dirt.
“Oooooh. Owie”
His eyes swirled around in all directions as he tried to focus. He finally managed to clear his mind.
“Hi.” Repeated Rammus.
Kog’maw looked beside him and saw Rammus standing there.
“Oh! Hi ders”
Kog’maw got up.
“Me go see Morgy, we still has to run bakery today!” Kog’maw waddled off towards the town.
“Right”
Rammus sat down and watched Kog’maw enter the bakery in the distance.
Within a few seconds there was a purple explosion and Kog’maw landed beside Rammus in the same crater he made before.
“Ok?”
Kog’maw pulled his head out of the dirt.
“Yea,” He said with all four eyes swirling, “Me ok.” He began waddling towards the bakery once more.
Rammus stared at Kog’maw as he once more entered the town.
Two figures approached Rammus from behind.
“Well Hello there ol’chap!” How goes the morning walk?
Rammus turned to see Gentlemen Cho’gath and Malzahar behind him.
“Hi.”
“Hello indeed!” Said Cho’gath cheerfully as came up beside Rammus. “Nice place for a rest I do say!”
Malzahar floated up beside Rammus.
“Did you see Kog’maw?” asked the Prophet.
“Yea.”
“Where is he?”
There was a large explosion in the distance as the three turned their heads towards the source of the sound.
They saw a fat blob fly out of the town and land right beside them.
*Thud*
“Here” Replied Rammus as he stared at the smoldering Void beast in the crater.
“Dear Heaven!” Exclaimed Cho’gath as he hurried towards Kog’maw, “Kog’maw! Kog’maw can you hear me?”
“Yeessssh… Owie” Came a muffled voice.
“What happened?” asked Malzahar as he struggled to pull Kog’maw’s head out of the dirt.
Cho’gath went over and patted the dirt of Kog’maw’s body.
“Morgy hit me…”
“What?!” Exclaimed Gentlemen Cho’gath once more. “Morgana?”
“Yesh… Morgy.”
Malzahar was silent as he slowly realized the situation. He did not speak.
“Come on Malzahar!” Said Cho’gath, “We’re going to see Morgana I’m sure this is just some miscommunication!”
Cho’gath lead a dizzy Kog’maw towards the town with Malzahar following.
Rammus watched them disappear into town.
“Right.”
He got up and walked away.

Forgetting

Morgana sat on her bed shivering and confused. She was unable to understand why she awoke to having a void beast beside her, why her body yearned to touch it, and when she blasted the thing away, why she felt pain in her chest. And finally why her bed was so big.
Her feelings were mixed when saw Kog’maw walked through the door earlier. It was hatred, and a warm aching feeling in her chest.
The door to the bakery opened.
Morgana froze as she looked towards the door of her bedroom. “How did the door open without any force?” She thought, “They would need my key. Who else has a copy of my key?”
“Morgana? Morganaaaaa?”
Came a well mannered voice. “It’s us, and your little Koggy!”
Morgana slowly peered out of the her bedroom and saw all three void being standing in her bakey.
One of them was the same creature she blasted away two times in a row.
Slowly she recognized them to be League champions.
Cho’gath turned around and saw Morgana peering at them.
“Oh there you are, we’ve been searching everywhere, come now and help us clear up the situation. Kog’maw here says you hit him! Preposterous right?”
“Go away! Screamed Morgana harshly.
Cho’gath froze. “What? Morgana what are you saying?”
“Leave!” She hollered at them. She felt confused, hateful, and in pain.
Kog’maw waddled over and tried to touch Morgana.
“Morgy! Me Koggy! Me with you!”
Morgana recoiled in disgust, but at the same time her heart ached.
“Go away!”
“Morgy!?”
“Go away!”
Malzahar’s eyes narrowed as he analyzed the situation. Kog’maw continuously tried to talk with Morgana.
“Morgy?~”
“I said Go Away!”
“Whyyy” squealed Kog’maw who was confused and on the verge of tears. He held out his tiny claws desperately to try and hold Morgana’s hands.”
Morgana felt an immense pain in her chest, and finally after a short silence, she screamed at Kog’maw.
“I HATE YOU!”
Kog’maw froze. Cho’gaths jaw hit the floor as Malzahar floated there motionless.
Morgana froze as well.
Something tricked from her eyes. She slowly touched her face as she realized that too she was crying.
She looked down at Kog’maw who still had his small claws extended.
She darted back into her room and slammed the door.
There was a silence. No one moved as Kog’maw stood in front of Morgana’s room with his claws still held out.
Malzahar slowly floated past a stunned Cho’gath and up behind Kog’maw.
“Kog’maw?” he called quietly.
No response.
“Kog’maw I think it’s time to go home.”
No response.
Malzahar raised his arm and with one finger he touched Kog’maw. As soon as his fingers made contact with Kog’maws skin, Kog’maw exploded with grief.
“WAAAGGGGHHH~!” Erupted a loud terrible wail as Kog’maw fell to the ground squirming and writhing. He cried and cried.
“Morgy no want meeee!” He cried as he sobbed and wailed.
Cho’gath hurried over and tried to calm the sobbing void beast down.
“Its okay, it’s okay! Everything will be okay, calm down, she still loves you.-” Cho’gath grabbed the squirming Kog’maw and led him out of the bakery
Amidst the wailing Malzahar picked up the sound of another person crying. It came from behind the bedroom door.
He turned around and followed the two void beasts out of the bakery, taking care to shut the door behind them.

Coping with devastation.

The champions of the League as well as the Summoners were immediately intrigued by the sudden break-up of the couple. Though it was odd, they were seen as adorable and it showed a lighter side to both champions. This presented problems and complications to answer to for both sides.
“Morgana!” called Lux as she knocked on the bakery door, “Please open the door?”
“No!” Came Morgana’s harsh voice. “What does a prissy little girl want with me?”
“Come on! We were getting along fine just a few days ago!” Lux knocked harder on the door
Sona came up and put her hand on Lux’s shoulder.
“We should not force feelings if they do not wish to arise. Let us bid our time.”
Lux sighed and turned around. She called back towards the door.
“He is still waiting for you.”
--

“Sooo?” sang Ahri as she followed Malzahar through the hallway.
“What?” said Malzahar slightly annoyed.
“What do you mean what? How’s our little lobster doing?”
“Our?- Wai- Lobster?! Kog’maw is not a lobster he is a void beast. And no, he isn’t doing any better.”
“But didn’t you and Cho’gath buy a “Bake it yourselves” cooking kit for him to play with?”
“Your point?”
“Well…” Said Ahri as she asked more and more curiously, “Is he playing with it?”
Malzahar sighed. “If by playing you mean sobbing over the tiny stove and trying to make a dough Morgana to cuddle with then yes... He is playing with it.”
“…Wow that’s pretty serious.”
“You don’t say?” Said Malzahar with a sarcastic voice.
Ahri looked concerned. “And the angel?”
“Unresponsive. Those cupids started something that should never have happened.”
“Well I wouldn’t say that!” Protested Ahri, “Those two were adorable together and they really loved each other!”
“Well you’re the expert on pink magic having used it the most.”
Ahri sniffed with disapproval.
“What do you think caused the break-up?” Asked Malzahar.
Ahri was silent.
“The magic of these beings are complex, even I who use it often, don’t understand the majority.”
“So the power of these cupids are immeasurable?”
“Well not really…” Ahri thought for a bit.
“Yes?” said Malzahar as he pushed for answers.
“Well the absolute rule is that no one can break true love. Even the god-like beings Soroka formerly was could not break love. It was absolute.”
“So you are saying that chances are Morgana has not stopped loving Kog’maw?”
“Yes, but she also hates him.”
“How does that work?”
“It just does.” Said Ahri shrugging, “Emotions are easy to manipulate. Her emotions are battling each other right now. They feel as if they detest and hate Kog’maw but can find no reason as to what the hate is stemming from.”
“Doesn’t she hate all of us for no reason?”
“Well that’s because she felt us to be foreign and seeing as we consistently fight against her in the arena she isn’t too happy to see us outside of a match either. But Kog’maw is close to her. Like a puppy almost.”
Finally they arrived at the void estate within the institute.
“Malzahar opened the gates and floated inside. Ahri tried to follow but Malzahar shut the gates.
“Hey! Can’t I come in?” pouted Ahri as she put a finger on her lips. She put on a set of puppy eyes.
Malzahar turned his head to speak.
“No-”
“Well of course you can!” Boomed a Cho’gath’s voice as he strolled out of the main entrance.
He flung open the gates and Malzahar was caught in between the gate and the wall.
Gentlemen Cho’gath and Ahri walked into the estate.
“Thank you for having me over!”
“Not a problem my dear girl! Kog’maw could use more visitors!”
Cho’gath turned to the half crushed Malzahar. “Oh please close the gates for us will you M’boy?”

--
Kog’maws room was right down the main Hallway
At the door hung a hand drawn crayon picture of both him and Morgana holding hands outside of a poorly drawn bakery.
“Awww!” Said Ahri, “This is adorable!”
“Yes!” Agreed Cho’gath as he smiled at the picture, “Kog’maw drew it while he was over with Morgana and hung it over his door to remember her when they were separate.”
“Awww.”
“She loved that picture too.” *Sigh* Cho’gath looked down and shook his head. “Oh! Where did our lovely fallen angel go?!”
Ahri put her hand on Cho’gath, “I’m sure she is still in there somewhere.
Cho’gath opened the door. Its hinges creaked as the doorway slowly revealed a dimly lit room. The walls were filled with childish drawings that Kog’maw drew for Morgana.
Hesitating for a moment, Ahri only entered when Cho’gath beckoned for her.
“Don’t worry my dear it is quite safe.”
She stepped into the room and instantly she felt a sweeping wave of coldness flow through her body.
“Oooh, Chilly.”
“Yes, well Kog’maw doesn’t bother turning on the heat now. He seems to have forgotten how to feel.”
*Sigh* “Poor little thing.”
“Ahri walked further into the room, the walls were full of photographs and drawings that Kog’maw put up with tape and sparkly glue.
Finally she saw Kog’maw sitting in a corner, fumbling with something in his tiny claws.
Ahri, walked over and crouched down in front of Kog’maw. She saw that he was holding a clay doll shaped like Morgana. It was very well made. She looked at the doll with interest.
“Wow, who bought him the doll?” Ahri asked Cho’gath who was looking at them from a distance.
“Oh, that?” Said Cho’gath as he saw what Ahri was inquiring about. “He made that himself.”
“What? Him?” said Ahri astounded, the doll looked nothing like what was within Kog’maw’s capabilities for art.
“Yes, we bought him some moulding clay to take his mind off current matters.”
Ahri looked around and saw scraps of clay lying around Kog’maw.
She then saw something that made her eyes widen. It was a drawing of Kog’maw and Morgana standing outside their bakery that was stuck in the corner of the room. It was drawn with crayons and pencil like all the previous drawings, but this one was much more different
“That drawing.” Said Ahri with her eyes wide open, “It’s beautiful. It almost looks real.”
“Yes he drew that too.” Said Cho’gath.
“But this looks nothing like what he drew before!”
“Void beings are much different than the beings of Runeterra.” Said Cho’gath simply, “We do not possess the consistency of talent that most beings have. Unless we have fully matured, which some of us never do mind you, our full potential cannot be utilized unless it is needed.”
“Such a weird way of living.” Said Ahri as she raised a brow.
“Yes, to you it might be, but for us it really expresses what we truly feel.”
“Well,” Said Ahri as she got up and wiped her knees, “Sona, Lux and I are all trying our best to make Morgana see differently.”
“You are?”
“Yes, she remembers all of what she has done with Kog’maw, but she somehow just hates him. *Sigh* There is no reason whatsoever as to how she behaves.”

SilenVt

03-14-2012

Will it has more Veigar/Tristana? Love your stories by the way.