Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kog'maw and Morgana's WTF Love Story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

youareasucker

08-26-2012

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more story!

TastyBeeBurgers

08-29-2012

How would I describe this post? "Bumperific."
Keeping this at the top for the sake of Koggy and Morganna (Koganna?) (Morg'maw?)

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

08-30-2012

Is this story still stuck at chapter 5?

Aria Sachou

09-01-2012

Sorry I haven't been updating much, things have been hectic for me, I'm still working on the latest chapter but I've hit a bump in my train of thought so I'll be working on refining the story a bit.

cheezzyy

09-02-2012

Just keep working on it and we'll be happy.

delphy

09-04-2012

dude, the fact that it's been a while isn't a problem, it's just great to hear that you're still working on it at all.

Vendorz

09-04-2012

Need more koggy and morgy... the ending better end with them together or your getting sued*

Dangerous Liason

09-06-2012

I actually normally don't like fan fic but this kept me entertained, I started in class, and even read when I got out. Keep it coming, plus more of that other teemo story

Vendorz

09-06-2012

Bump.

Tekojovishi

09-13-2012

Bump