why do people stop capturing point(s) for his team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roger Barbossa

12-20-2011

why are these noobs has to act like a certain ways....
usually it is obviously that he is a noob in dominion game-mode, where he refuse to capture points for the team, refuse to defend a captured point. Have no idea where these noobs get the ideas that hiding in some bushes (WASTING TIME) equal to helping his team. I meant I am not saying that I oppose jungling, but in dominion game-mode, really jungling all the way? what is wrong with them? there are absolutely ZERO monsters in the middle of the dominion map, if you happens to love jungling so much, go back to your SR, and jungle all you wanna, this is dominion ....HELLLO!!!!!!! Duh!

I have played this game, where the score was so close, it was like 3 v 11.... it's like any second the game will be ended; both our team and the enemy team had 2 captured point, there is a netural point there, our rammus and ezreal were 2-3 steps away from that un-captured point, but these two RETARDED decided to chase an enemy singed... and we pinged both of them, they just wont listen to any pings... and eventually enemy minions captured that point.... and the scores became 3 v 0, lost by 3 points ... because of those two RETARDED

my simple question is: WHY WOULD THESE RETARDED NOOBS think that killing enemies one more time is way more important than actually capture that point right there besides you for the win? FYI, the reason I am so RAGE about it ...is coz we were at 25 v 285( like 250 behind), we worked so hard to try and make that an epic comeback, just because of these two RETARDED morons throw the game, we lost. sad story!

stop jungling on dominion you stupid NOOBs... unless your team is holding 4 points and pushing forward their fifth and last point.. dun you just HATE it with these sort of stupid selfish RETARDED moron noobs on the team?

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

What you want us to tell you? bad players are bad.

Also, if you actually went off at them in game like that you are gonna get banned.

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Your attitude probably is worse in game. Which means you probably insulted them and distracted them from the game. In which case you are worse for their team then they are. Shame on you. If they are new players you're being a jerk and not helping at all.

ActionButlerGO

12-20-2011

Please go back to SR.

Roger Barbossa

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raherin View Post
Your attitude probably is worse in game. Which means you probably insulted them and distracted them from the game. In which case you are worse for their team then they are. Shame on you. If they are new players you're being a jerk and not helping at all.
and you are so wrong about that, first of all, there will be no point to bring up any kinda arguement during any game... because that will be a total waste of time, where time is the most important thing on dominion game-mode; if they do not listen to your pings, I highly doubt that they would EVER listen to what you have to say... pointless to argue during a game, any game! If you have time typing in the game-chat, why not use up those tpying time to actually capture a brand new point or kill an enemy! Look like I wasnt the one being a jerk, what I was telling in My story was a FACT, if you can tell the differences between telling a fact or acting like a jerk... then i will have nothing to say to you...lmfao

Secondly, I and the rest of my teammates working our ASSSS off for the whole team with absolutely no complains whatsoever during the game. coz we were tooo busy trying to capture new point and make our epic comeback for the win! And of course after those TWO MORONS acting like a jerk and throw the game away, we were F...ing RAGE oabout that... no doubt about that....

IF you cant READ, i dun blame you too, you are entitle to think anything you want, but we know what really happens

Roger Barbossa

12-20-2011

FYI..... by the way, those TWO morons I was talking about were the ones who keep talking BS during the entire game, the rest of us( 3 of us) never once talked back to them... because that would be a total WASTE of time, how can anyone communicate with a moron? I did in the mid-game try to ask them to INSTEAD of talking shiiiiit in the game-chat, why not help the team FFS to capture some points, at least that would be useful! But hey, how the heck would I know what a moron is thinking? why brother! BUT the way they throw the game away is just WRONG, so WRONG!

Roger Barbossa

12-20-2011

a newbi trying hard, but not playing as good as the rest, that I am totally understand.

But some TROLLs thinks they were being funny just to throw a game away, that is just ruin that game for the rest of his team! And I just dun buy it, dun think that kinda behavior is funny at all! There is a HUGE differences between trying hard ( at least trying) and throwing a game away

teh d wreck

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Barbossa View Post
and you are so wrong about that, first of all, there will be no point to bring up any kinda arguement during any game... because that will be a total waste of time, where time is the most important thing on dominion game-mode; if they do not listen to your pings, I highly doubt that they would EVER listen to what you have to say... pointless to argue during a game, any game! If you have time typing in the game-chat, why not use up those tpying time to actually capture a brand new point or kill an enemy! Look like I wasnt the one being a jerk, what I was telling in My story was a FACT, if you can tell the differences between telling a fact or acting like a jerk... then i will have nothing to say to you...lmfao

Secondly, I and the rest of my teammates working our ASSSS off for the whole team with absolutely no complains whatsoever during the game. coz we were tooo busy trying to capture new point and make our epic comeback for the win! And of course after those TWO MORONS acting like a jerk and throw the game away, we were F...ing RAGE oabout that... no doubt about that....

IF you cant READ, i dun blame you too, you are entitle to think anything you want, but we know what really happens
Honeslty, your first post consisted of you calling your team noobs every other sentence. If you really dont act that way to your team why bring that immaturity to the forums? And if you're new show some humility.

User91528

12-20-2011

downvoted for super terrible rant/post

dredzach

12-20-2011

I often wait in a bush by the speed shrine so I can quickly reinforce wherever it's needed.