Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3150 Champions to purchase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Deep One

12-03-2011

I have just about 3150 IP atm, and I was wondering what champs are good to buy. I have nidalee already. I want either a carry, or a mage of some sort. Maybe melee dps, but I don't need that as much.

breadbocks

12-03-2011

Lux

BendyBread

12-03-2011

Udyr, Gangplank and Olaf are all great solo tops. Udyr can also jungle very well (not sure about Olaf after the patch, havent tried).

If you want a caster, there is Leblanc, Karthus and Lux. Leblanc is a BEAST early-mid game, but late game she drops off exponentially, especially as more time goes by. So you want to finish by at least 40-45 minutes, or you start to hit less and less.
Karthus has overall utility as an AP caster, especially due to his great AoE potential in team fights and his wall.

Lux is a strong AP caster, but easily outclassed by others such as Brand, Cass (depending) or Xerath in terms of damage. She too has good utility, but it all depends on how you use her.
Lux has been confirmed to be getting slightly lower cooldowns and slightly reduced mana costs in the upcoming patch, so if you want her, I suggest you wait and see how much she's fixed (not just buffed, but fixed), before you buy, just incase.

HarryHayes

12-03-2011

Corki is a good option.

Hogaric

12-03-2011

Heimerdinger will provide you tons of fun.And he is pretty good on dominion.