Are you happy with the current method of Punishment for Elo que dodge?

Yes 6 37.50%
No, its too severe 9 56.25%
No, i rather lose the 5 elo 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Why the punishment for que dodge shouldn't be severe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montacristo

07-16-2012

I understand its annoying when people que dodge ranked, but why is the punishment more severe than blind? why is it even there at all for your first dodge in a while? Its really annoying at low elo being one of the only few that seems to actually care about team while others just care about themselves, which traps me in this god forsaken 1100-1250 range elo. But things like below drive me nuts, and i get punished because of someone else...

http://imgur.com/a/nHZTh

also i thought maybe he was kidding so i stuck it out but nope, he also picked a jungle when we already had a jungle locked in. Im not asking to ban this person, i dont care about that. My intention is to free other players from this. Its unfair to give a 30min punishment to players who want to avoid this. In my experience all my que dodges were legit, someone did something like this, whined about not getting a lane and even though that lane was already chosen decided to pick it anyway. But you guys deter people from leaving and instead insist that we play through things like this. If its not intended that is what the current system does. In all honesty i rather lose the 5 elo than wait in a 30 min ban time.

I am in no means attacking you, you had your reasons for doing what you did and respect that. However i do insist that you go back over this again as it has come to my attention that your solution, while its intentions were great, did not work as planned and has become counter productive.

Thank you,

Montacristo

r0mani

07-16-2012

The team should be able to vote to kick out someone who is not participating in the team discussion and is saying things like "I'm going to feed."
Maybe a 3 out of 4 votes to remove the person from team and have another queue.
Because then, a duo queue couldn't just remove a random person, without the other teammates' consent.

Sam Is Whoa

07-16-2012

Lol same guy was complained about in a different post for the same thing.

I agree its all messed up. 15 min is fine and the implementation of a kick button would be amazing.

Sam Is Whoa

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0mani View Post
The team should be able to vote to kick out someone who is not participating in the team discussion and is saying things like "I'm going to feed."
Because then, a duo queue couldn't just remove a random person, without the other teammates' consent.
Let me play devils advocate. (Admittedly to myself as well as you)

what if the duo que is the one trolling and his partner won't agree to kick. This is possible although not majority. Does the kickee get a longer queue wait than a Dodge?

I want this kick button but riot is probably saying things like this because i cant imagine why this hasnt been done.

immakillmyself

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0mani View Post
good idea.