Teemo vs. Current tank/bruiser meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cm WildFire

12-31-2013

Hey guys just wondering how does teemo fair in the current meta of tanks and bruisers?
I've found so far that I do extremely well against a lot of the now "God tier champs" so to speak.
Anyway I want someone with a bit more experience rather then just my opinion on this

ALSO since this is still preseason are these tanks gonna get a bit more balanced before the season actually starts i mean come on, I love my Shivy <3 but theres no reason she needs to be able to tank a team and kill the backline no problem.

Btw the question is for teemo top lane

Dreamzlol

01-01-2014

currently in low.. with top lane becoming a pure splitpush lane it feels that you are on your own island kinda lane.. you can bully out champs, farm, shroom and pretty much take over the lane. even when falling behind your still a nuisance with pushing and shrooming the lane to make it harder for them to push you.

currently vs shyv / mundo / nasus 3 highly picked top laners teemo does very well vs. only issue levels 1-5 teemo is very gankable. so just be very cautious.

Cm WildFire

01-01-2014

Bump...
Any more opinions?

Thaiboxer87

01-01-2014

oh boy!!! I love ganking teemo when im jungle!!! I will camp your lane like it's nobody's business. pick someone annoying as fck like WW. I will kill your jungla that's trying to come up and help cus teemo is sooooooo useless in an early skirmish. I will make a home outta your lane. I will be there till you rage quit.
fck all teemos

Cm WildFire

01-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiboxer87 View Post
oh boy!!! I love ganking teemo when im jungle!!! I will camp your lane like it's nobody's business. pick someone annoying as fck like WW. I will kill your jungla that's trying to come up and help cus teemo is sooooooo useless in an early skirmish. I will make a home outta your lane. I will be there till you rage quit.
fck all teemos
Not the reply I was looking for but uh, good job?
Besides people get used to being camped at top lane.. i can deal with you

xaceofspadezx

01-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiboxer87 View Post
fck all teemos
Leave this as a sticky

Cm WildFire

01-02-2014

Bump...

Madraac

01-03-2014

Teemo still works in the top lane fine, and if you know how to play him he will be able to avoid 75% of standard ganks. He is a safe bet champ that should farm, and farm some more, while freezing the lane. Once you get an advantage you can quickly engage, push the lane and back out.

The only challenge for Teemo is he is easily focused in teamfights. Your goal is to win your lane hard and keep the other top behind. This becomes harder against a Mundo or Nasus that do not need a ton of gold to become deadly in the late game. If you were against a gold based carry top lane, you can often do extremely well, even in teamfights as you put one of the expected carries behind.

I love having a good Teemo on my team, but the difference between good and average is a fairly large divide. Also, you do not see him in many high level games if you are wanting to take him into ranked beyond Bronze or Silver. Not saying that you cannot, just that he is less viable the higher you go up.

In the meantime, continue to make individuals like ThaiBoxer87 rage and pretend they can beat you non-stop.