Tryndamere in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

12-06-2011

K Havok get your team 3v3 pick tryndamere

GetOnMyMap

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardii7 View Post
Anyone who tries to defend the OP beast that is Trynd is just trying to keep their little pubstomp champ from getting nerfed.

Trynd is OBVIOUSLY broken.
QQ when Trynd owns you?

Zdude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

******mere is a champ made for ******* that cant play this game at all, there isnt a single counter to him unless you are 3 vs 1 ,if you build to counter him his team will rape you, if you ignore him for 2-3 sec hell rape your team, he will always outfarm every single champ in this game with his gay spin to jungle(get buffs,red, dragon etc.)and b to his lane, every time i play TT there is a ****** playing ******mere and just ****talking how skillfull he is and how ******mere isnt op just so he doesnt get nerfed....i really wanna slap the guy that said hey lets make a champ that uses no mana but he gets extra crit as his hp goes down(35crit on his own), lets give him a heal, flash that deals dmg(spin), strong slow/debuff enemy dmg, and then lets make him unkillable since hes already so strong why stop now? you filthy ****ers keep saying how balanced he is and eventually everyone will play ranked only so he can be banned in every single game, i know i did that and all of my friends

Sam

12-06-2011

K Havok get your team 3v3 pick tryndamere let me beat your tryndamere and your pro team 3v3 Pls

SoTHaVoK

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
K Havok get your team 3v3 pick tryndamere let me beat your tryndamere and your pro team 3v3 Pls
5v5 team atm. need to figure out my 3v3 but i was saying u play tyrn and i show u how hes not OP in game 1 sec

and sam... you dont have a team remember? you got kicked off our 1600 elo team cuz u cost us games :/ sorry bro

just try to find a team that can get to that elo and ill see you in que pal... good luck

vain11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotter Zwerg View Post
while(game round != won)
{

if (nexus.guardians >= 1)
tryn.ballsoutassault();

if (tower.guardians >= 1)
tryn.ballsoutassualt();

}

been awhile but it might look somethin like that, dont rag on me too much im still a newbie :x
I love you. Go programmers!

Ensign Ledo

12-06-2011

Tryndamere need buffs!

detodos

12-07-2011

The key to beating a trynd is the same as it is to beat most bruisers: Shut down his farm pre lvl 6. Play as aggressively as you can against him without putting yourself into too much danger and force him to B as much as possible before he hits 6. Even if you end up having to B yourself, as long as you forced him to miss as much time then you're golden.

The biggest thing trynd has on a bruiser (talking pre lvl 6) is his ability to simply jump over a wall to safety which is rather annoying as it denies you kills and can also be used by him to get the jump on you but typically early game that won't be happening too much. A key thing to always week in mind is your distance from the wall. Do your best to always keep in the center of your lane when going against a Trynd as it makes it so he has to run a little before going over the wall which will still happen often but when coupled with an exhaust or in a situation where you get a stun off CD in those 2 or 3 extra steps it makes a world of difference.

In TT you should almost always have 2 people on your team with Exhaust, can settle for less pending what they're playing with, as it is mostly an AD game and it is the biggest thing you can drop on a Trynd to both drop his dmg and his escape-ability.

It really just boils down to having enough CC and/or focus to force him to run before he can do too much damage and something that greatly helps this is by building some armor yourself and making somebody on your team build a frozen heart to slow his attack.

Yes Trynd does require you to build your team and your gear around him because he is a very very strong champ, especially in TT, and that is typically what results in a champ being called OP. I know I'm not doing a great job of telling you exactly what champs your team should use and exactly what items to build to fight him because it really boils down to you finding a build and champ you are comfortable and skilled enough with to win with.

So to break it down:

1) Pick a champ that the term "tanky" can be applied to while still posessing good damage output (one with a stun or other CC is extra win). Think Cho, Rhyze, Irelia, Volibear, etc.

2) Deny his early game as much as possible, even if you gimp your own to a level equal to how much you gimp his but not to a point that its more detrimental to you then to him

3) Focus as much CC as needed to remove him from a fight to him. A lot of the better trynd players will let their team start the fight, wait for somebody to blow CC on somebody they should have, and then roflstomp something soft. Save some CC for whenever he jumps into the fight if possible.

4) Chose summoner spells accordingly. Yes its nice to have flash/ignite for the utility/kill potential but don't underestimate exhaust and heal, they are both complete game changers when used correctly.

5) While most people in here are saying burst him down remember not to go overboard. Even when bursted a good trynd player will pre-empt his ult and result in your team having blown their load and accomplished very little. Don't throw the kitchen sink at him and not have anything left over to deal with the rest of his team after his ult just absorbed 4k worth of damage.

6) The biggest thing is just keeping a cool head and learning from your mistakes. If a trynd keeps killing you in the same way then learn and go about your way differently. In games like LoL with so many changing parts you can't have one strict strategy you try to stick to, you have to adapt to whats in front of you. If a Trynd keeps jumping over the wall on top of you get in the habit of keeping the jungle warded (note than you can drop a ward over the wall) or if you simply can't beat a trynd in your lane call for a switch or go 2v1 against him and have your solo laner farm from his turret vs 2.

This has gotten pretty long winded and still reads a little vague and for that I apologize >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHaVoK View Post
5v5 team atm. need to figure out my 3v3 but i was saying u play tyrn and i show u how hes not OP in game 1 sec

and sam... you dont have a team remember? you got kicked off our 1600 elo team cuz u cost us games :/ sorry bro

just try to find a team that can get to that elo and ill see you in que pal... good luck
So you keep talking trash about your 1660 elo 3v3 team then say you don't have a 3v3 team.

Do these forums have an ignore feature?

SoTHaVoK

12-07-2011

I dont count them as my" team" as im also in several other calling 2 people my team is just silly

Dawson65

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHaVoK View Post
ive explained plenty of times, if you think tyrn is so OP then beat me with him? ill play any 1/20 counter picks he has let me know when your ready
When did I say he was super OP? Jesus Christ. Once again, I don't care if you think you're all awesome. I said when you try to troll, you look retarded.