Which Champion Has The Best Passive

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyBolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2010

I think it would be fun to have a team with all of the passives that affect every teammate. +8% exp from Zilean, +2 gold per kill from twisted fate, and +3% move speed from whatshername. Stuff like that which helps the whole team might stack nicely.

Matuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2010

Kennen. It's the best simply because...it completely defines Kennen's playstyle. It also means he is capable of stunning more frequently and with more precision than any other champion in the game.

If you don't properly keep track of your Marks of the Storm, you WILL fail as Kennen.

Punctuation

07-05-2010

poppy's passive is probably the most grossly overpowered. any damage that would exceed 10% of your current health is reduced by 50%. which is basically everything

p.s. long live durrids

Senior Recruiter

07-05-2010

TF's is like 2 gold per kill right? If you get 200 minion kills that's 400 gold, but since it's for the whole team it's probably somewhere around 1000g per game for your team. Equivalent to either 10 towers or getting dragon like 7 times.

My math is rough of course, but still. TF's is a decent passive.

I'm partial to Anivia's though, mostly because I play her a lot and at least at my ELO a lot of people get greedy trying to kill me only to stay too long and have either myself or my team kill them while I am gloriously reborn. I love it.

Matuk

07-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm partial to Anivia's though, mostly because I play her a lot and at least at my ELO a lot of people get greedy trying to kill me only to stay too long and have either myself or my team kill them while I am gloriously reborn. I love it.
I have successfully destroyed Anivia at level 1, even with her passive being up.
While it's nice to have that free Guardian Angel, I don't think it's all that amazing.

Naphtal

Recruiter

07-05-2010

why has no one mentioned poppy? 50% redux means that you potentially have x2 hp. its amazing in 1v1 situations and those moments where u think you would have died but u ddnt.

Zookaru

07-05-2010

coming out of Anivia's egg and getting kills is awesome

Evo

07-05-2010

Warwick.
Yeh his passive just owns ****.

Lol.

Craixis

07-06-2010

Zilean
8% Exp boost, what's not to love?

NessOnett

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
TF's is like 2 gold per kill right? If you get 200 minion kills that's 400 gold, but since it's for the whole team it's probably somewhere around 1000g per game for your team. Equivalent to either 2 towers or getting dragon like 1 times.
(corrected)
You realize of course that dragon and towers give gold to everyone on your team as well, right?

12345612 ... 18