Which Champion Has The Best Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excaliberx18

01-12-2013

A lot of people are missing Nautilus passive. A stun on your auto attack on most champions would be too overpowered. Imagine if darius had a stun aa, what about diana, shyvana could use some cc lol. I would sub nautilus's passive for nearly every non-kit-defining passive in the game.

My thoughts...

Snibob

05-10-2014

I reckon zyras passive is pretty great, She turns into a plant when she dies and fires a bolt at a near by enemy. This does ALOT of damage, Cant miss, you cant run away from it, and her passive has no cooldown.

CrotchguzzlerJr

05-10-2014

Really? No one has said Aatrox yet?

Elite RefIex

05-11-2014

Draven, every time he gets an axe catch, he gets 2 gold. Hands down most useful passive in the world.

TRF

05-13-2014

Braum bby

Gandalf The Wang

05-13-2014

Braum now I would say.

Technician Tim

05-13-2014

i think karthus has the best passive, if you get caught out you still have 7 seconds to do your thing and potentially make half of their team go B, varus and jinx have great passives for getting high multikills, as does katarina, but my favorite passive is probably jannas, that movespeed saves lives and you dont even have to press R

PercentFour

05-14-2014

Katarina obviously. Full reset on all CDs besides ult with a kill or assist? And she shines in teamfights, impossible to not get the reset if youre not stupid with her. Chain them kills into a penta in 5 secs easy

barcodecreator

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sturm View Post
Kog'Maw. >.<
I appreciate every time it nets me a kill, but it's still a bad passive. :/

In actuality, any passive that really defines the character is a great one. Kayle's new passive is amazing, along with Jax's and Annie's. Those have already been mentioned though.

I also want to mention Anivia's. Without her passive her early game would be a lot more difficult, and it's been know to save my butt on more than one occasion...
You can even teleport as Eggnivia!