Which Champion Has The Best Passive

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zitmon

07-05-2010

So ive herd many rumors that nunu has the best passive, but i think it is katarina. PLZ give your answer of what champion has the best passive. A.K.A it dosent have 2 be nunu or katarina.

Maggeus

07-05-2010

Of course, that would be Evelynn hands down.
50% damage on minions is so important. Y'know what I mean.
I know you know.
I'm sure you know I know you know that you know.

Triumph XD

07-05-2010

i say TF, because that gold really adds up!

Kilt

07-05-2010

Jax.

Discussion over.

DoomManufact

07-05-2010

Jax's is nice. Without his passive he would suck as a character. Other champs often can at least get by without their passives.
Annie would be terrible without her passive.
Trynd and Olaf's passives are both pretty necessary to their playstyles.
Ryze with max CDR has the potential to have either a 24 second or 20.4 second CD ult, assuming he spams every spell he has as soon as it comes off CD, and depending on whether or not CDR affects global CD (i don't wanna test it). Furthermore, it can allow him to get many waves of nukes in teamfights, and lets him pump out a lot of team damage

i'm sure there's others but i'm too lazy to spend too much time. Some passives are amazing, others are nice to have, and some (namely eve's) are just plain stupid. All eve's passive does is has the offchance of keeping her alive if she ganks early game behind the enemy minions, saving maybe 50 damage every time that happens (pant's passive does at least that every time he attacks/nukes 4x OR uses aegis).

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2010

Morde's entire playstyle revolves around his passive.
Kennen pretty much requires her passive too.
Karthus's is pretty cool too, although dying isn't...

xahhfink6

07-05-2010

karthus's is useless, because I usually don't have to use it.

I think actually that Gangplank has the best passive, by late levels its 200 true damage on every auto attack plus a heal debuff

UnleashedFury

07-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggeus View Post
Of course, that would be Evelynn hands down.
50% damage on minions is so important. Y'know what I mean.
I know you know.
I'm sure you know I know you know that you know.
^^Lol. True dat. I know what you mean.
Some ppl on this thread are saying taht karthus passive sucks. That is BS. His is one of the best in the game. If he gets focused in a team fight(which he normally does) he can continue to rape face for 8 secs after. I usually get a double or triple kill... after i die. Not counting the ones i get while i am alive.

TheJugernaut

07-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumph XD View Post
i say TF, because that gold really adds up!
TF has one of the worst passive that gold does not add up and his passive could help is Crite chance or attack speed or do something cool

Lord Sturm

07-05-2010

Kog'Maw. >.<
I appreciate every time it nets me a kill, but it's still a bad passive. :/

In actuality, any passive that really defines the character is a great one. Kayle's new passive is amazing, along with Jax's and Annie's. Those have already been mentioned though.

I also want to mention Anivia's. Without her passive her early game would be a lot more difficult, and it's been know to save my butt on more than one occasion...

1234511 ... 18