Audio Output Device Option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lanki

12-03-2011

Could you p lease add an audio output device option? It'd be a great feature to add in case some of us have headsets and would like to have chats/in game sounds separate from each other or music. Please look into this as I see it's a simple feature to add which will greatly help some of us. Thank you!

CombatCube

12-04-2011

+1. I think this would make setting up League with more complicated sound setups a lot easier than it currently is, especially when recording or streaming games.

Normally, if I want to stream a game's audio but want to omit everything else (especially Skype), I'd set the game to output through a virtual line that relays to my headset and have the recorder take its input from the virtual line. However, since League only uses the default device, I have to set my default device to a virtual line and have Skype output exclusively to my headset, bypassing that line. It's roundabout and would be unnecessary if this feature would implemented. Please consider it.

Lanki

12-14-2011

Nobody else really sees the need for this?

Nafziger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Bump, being able to select an output device should be available

Lysono3

06-22-2014

Believe this still should be looked into. Old thread should come back to life.