Bushes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wormslayer77

01-17-2011

Ok i need to know how the bushes work.. because i was sitting in a bush last round.. thought i was invisy to every1.. waiting in prep... and letting minions do all the work.. and ashe outta know where ults me and stuns and destroys me (i was ryze) had i gotten first hit like i intended i woulda won.. but she somehow knew i was in there.. i wasnt attkin anything so i wanna know how the bush system works... plz post

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

She probably used her Hawkshot ability. It is effectively a Clairvoyance spell, which lets you see into brush you cast it over. Alternately, she could have had a ward in the bush.

DoomManufact

01-17-2011

how long after attacking or casting in a brush are you visible? 2 seconds or so?

Redenbacher

01-17-2011

If you're last hitting from brush, your best bet is to step out of the bush, last-hit, and go back in to the bush. This way, you don't give visibility inside of it.

In response to the OP, I would bet she either had a ward in the bush, or used Hawkshot, which allows her to see the area it travels, including inside bushes.

capslockisnton

01-17-2011

There are also a few spots in the bushes where you're still visible. You'll be able to tell by seeing if your champion is kind of see-through or not.
Otherwise, hawkshot/ward/clairvoyance or something like that.

Pieson

01-17-2011

wards OP. Hawkshot OP. Skillshots OP.