Backdoor Yi Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mnmnmnmnmmnmmnmm

12-02-2011

What's a good one?
Does armor penetration affect turrets?

Varler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

Just build a lot of attack speed and attack. Zeals and Phantom Dancers work well, because they also give movement speed. It also helps if you have Teleport and Ghost since you get around fast, escape ganks, and move less predictably. (ie, push bot lane while visible, slip into a bush and teleport top once people come bot to stop you.) Also, if you are backdooring alot, kills matter less for you, so try to feed them to other team members. Also, get lots of wards and Wriggles so you know when to back off, and since Wriggles helps you kill the creeps way faster when pushing.
Those are just what I've found to work well, I'm sure there's other ways too.

Ironarcanine

12-02-2011

What also works is ability power yi.
Its a percentage of your ap then you can get a good attack speed nashors tooth.
the ap damage usually tops the ad damage to a tower when you have an attack speed mage.
I did it today, and it works really well. Just goodluck with ap, hes difficult but hes a good laner/farmer.

Kagami

12-03-2011

for backdoor you want AP/AD/AS (Rageblade is good) and some armor since turrets only deal physical damage, while while crit, Arp, lifesteal, MR, spellvamp, Mrp don't help really(though lifesteal/spellvamp can help if you back off and kill a creep wave away from turret).