Did this happen to u and if so how offten?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HitmanSmiley

12-02-2011

Gteetings summoner's.. This is Hollowoodstixx a lol gamer that play's alot... Now i just played a few games of 5v5.. Now for some reason when im doing good at the end of games, I get sum kinda of lag or dc (disconnect).. Now when im having bad games nothing seems to happen and my lol works just fine.?.?. So do that seem funny to any one that plays alof of games? Pls comment..

HandedSword

12-02-2011

i lose becuz some idiot on my team goes to enemy jungle whenever they see low hp and leads my whole team there and then our team loses becuz of that

HitmanSmiley

12-03-2011

I just want you guys to tell me if you are disconnecting in inporten parts of the game... like in team fights for win.. only ppl like me get dc's... I swer some one is hacking me.. It happens to often.. Or ppl be using lag switch.. so when u atk u dont cast skills and they can get away or kill u... This happens to me on and off... But it seems to only happen when I have good games.. Pls look into this for me pleases, I just dont see the fun in using cheat's to try to win or get easy kills..