Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't report a player twice?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Party Associate

12-07-2011

Quote:
Vaurnbarn:
ha ok I guess it's not rare. I'll pass this along. Thanks for the feedback.

It seems like the kind of thing that shouldn't happen because of the sheer number of people who are playing, but I find that it happens to me surprisingly frequently.

TuckTuckTuck

12-07-2011

You must be so mad. These trolls ruining your testing experience?

Riot must be full of horrible beasts! What kinda of person lets you test out unstable platforms with these ragers, losers, and scumbags?

Riot should ban these people instantly, no, Riot should go and hire people to strangle them. Put pies in their faces. They should pay hitmen to kill them because they ruined your TESTING EXPERIENCE.

GET THE FUCΚ OUT.

Lazdaa

12-09-2011

Do riot even check the reports on pbe?

AustinYQM

12-13-2011

The most satisfying thing ever happened when I got in a game with the same jerk face twice. The first time he was on my team (jungle xin) and talked about how much I was feeding (I was 0-8-32 as janna, most deaths on my team) and that I was the worse support ever (my AD had double the CS of theirs and there was never less then five active wards on the map at any time, none of them his because I guess he forgot lanturn had an active) so I blew it off. He was obviously just jealous of my awesome.

The next game I got in he was on the enemy team as jungle Xin again. I rushed a black cleaver and a frozen heart on shaco (I know, terrible) just so I could constantly kill him 1v1. He was 2-36-2 or something like that at the end of the game. I was so glad I got to put him in his place.

Shiny Machop

12-13-2011

Quote:
TuckTuckTuck:
You must be so mad. These trolls ruining your testing experience?

Riot must be full of horrible beasts! What kinda of person lets you test out unstable platforms with these ragers, losers, and scumbags?

Riot should ban these people instantly, no, Riot should go and hire people to strangle them. Put pies in their faces. They should pay hitmen to kill them because they ruined your TESTING EXPERIENCE.

GET THE FUCΚ OUT.

why you gotta be a stupid ass troll... go somewhere with yourself

give trolls like me a bad name