Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't report a player twice?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neophilus

12-02-2011

I was just on PBE and played 2 games with the same person (randomly in normal blind pick solo queue). This person admitted in chat to hacking the account of one of the people on my team. (they talked back and forth about it, and he got his account back, but this hacker wasn't banned?)

I reported him in the first game for spamming/offensive language but in the second game I couldn't report him. The option was greyed. This second game was worse than the first one though.
Is this a bug or can you really not ban the same person twice ever? I think this player desperately needs Tribunal punishment.

Survived

12-02-2011

You can only report a person once

Vaurnbarn

Platform Engineer

12-06-2011

This seems like a bug, but in non-PBE situations, it should be very rare for you to play two games with the same person in the same session. Relogging should clear the restriction.

Ko Hakoo

12-06-2011

This happened to me on the normal servers as well. I had the same guy on the enemy team both times in subsequent games, and could only report him once.

Kyy909

12-06-2011

Quote:
Vaurnbarn:
This seems like a bug, but in non-PBE situations, it should be very rare for you to play two games with the same person in the same session. Relogging should clear the restriction.

I've had someone in games back to back... I specifically don't queue up for a bit after just to avoid getting in with that person again.. and it happens anyways.. especially when you start moving up the ranked ladder.

There should be no restriction. This person screwed up in 1 game, and screwed up in the next with a whole different set of people + you. No reason for you not being able to report him again.... If he's truly deserving of it chances are tons of people in your game will report him as well.

Fastpaws

12-07-2011

Quote:
Vaurnbarn:

It's not rare at all when queuing Dominion on EUW. My friends and I constantly see the same players. And it's annoying when you can't report a troll two games in a row.

Anodize

Recruiter

12-07-2011

Quote:
Vaurnbarn:

You apparently don't play at non-peak times. Especially in ranked. I'm only at 1500-1600 elo , but I already CONSTANTLY get the same people in my games. Hell, even on my level 25 alt I see the same people in most of my games around 4:00 AM.

911toast

12-07-2011

Quote:
Vaurnbarn:

You kidding me? I end up playing with people in back-to-back games all the time.

Vaurnbarn

Platform Engineer

12-07-2011

ha ok I guess it's not rare. I'll pass this along. Thanks for the feedback.

FossaFerox

12-07-2011

Yeah it's very common. Think about it. You were roughly the same ELO before the game, experienced roughly the same ELO change, and probably queued at the same time.

I've had a number of times when I've wanted to report someone for blatant harassment but been unable to do so.