Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kennen's skins are freaking ugly, here's an idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tamereenski

12-02-2011

So what about the Blood moon Kennen ? He's a flippin' ninja like Akali or Shen...you guys could switch his Thunder around him when he ulti for a Red Moon and meteors instead of lightning strikes....I dont know but anything but the same thing in different colors....
I need RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bar Keep

Recruiter

12-03-2011

Quote:
tamereenski:
So what about the Blood moon Kennen ? He's a flippin' ninja like Akali or Shen...you guys could switch his Thunder around him when he ulti for a Red Moon and meteors instead of lightning strikes....I dont know but anything but the same thing in different colors....
I need RP

the reason why no blood moon is if u read the story behind the skins is that shen and akali did a play for a celebration and those where the costumes they wore... please do research and basic things like this.